[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
And by that I meant taking a trip to Japan and visiting the man himself (or what's left of him).
If I even remember, I may travel there when I visit my family in Osaka and check the hyousatsu just to see if it matches. I won't actually knock on their door or ask the schools about them though lol, that's just weird

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Think this through man, most of us just want to move on. You can give us closure.
Yeah.. there's no way I'm divulging their place of work information, I can't trust internet weirdos. Since that address is public, that's really the only thing I'm fine with confirming.

Of course I really want to find out what's going on too; and if they really are there, idk.. I'll definitely have to buy them a really nice gift. Would also help as a sort of icebreaker so that maybe they won't be worried as much. I mean IF I do this, I'm going to do everything I can to show that I have no bad intentions. Even still, this whole thing would be extremely weird as I'm just a complete stranger that got their residence from the internet.. but anyway, whether I'm given their time or not, I'll just urge that they keep the gift and request as politely as possible that they consider giving an update to everyone.

And this is all a big maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPee

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
It's unlikely he is still alive. He disappeared on the height of the pandemic.
That thought has crossed my mind as well, and it is a very likely explanation, his health was pretty bad before that as well.
Though, if that was indeed the case, I would've expected some official announcement from Skyrockets or Mu Soft about a cancellation or indefinite hiatus. This is all just very mysterious...

ofayto

Aug 19, 2020
Seems it's not just us waiting on this dead game.
Never thought someone else is actually waiting for this game. Originally first learned of this game in Hongfire.
I even forgot their previous game title. Dug deep enough into my brain to finally bring up the keyword "hizashi" + "skyrocket" and it finally came up in Google, which lead me here.
This really made me think about stuff that you think about, be it a business idea that you think is innovative, or practically anything, aren't just really you alone.

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Okay I know now that I'll definitely be in Kyoto for a bit so I might as well check it out.
I'll be there about a month from now, so I'll probably post an update sometime around then too.

Also, if anyone has good gift ideas let me know. I'm mainly considering some kind of souvenir from America but any ideas are welcome.

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
Okay I know now that I'll definitely be in Kyoto for a bit so I might as well check it out.
I'll be there about a month from now, so I'll probably post an update sometime around then too.

Also, if anyone has good gift ideas let me know. I'm mainly considering some kind of souvenir from America but any ideas are welcome.
Hmm, maybe consider something a little more neutral/international? Who knows, maybe he'll scream GO HOME YANKEE! before you'll have a chance to say anything.

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Hmm, maybe consider something a little more neutral/international? Who knows, maybe he'll scream GO HOME YANKEE! before you'll have a chance to say anything.
Haha that'd be a very unlucky first for meー but maybe I used the wrong word there. I don't mean like something that represents or symbolizes America; just something not available in Japan for the uniqueness aspect, something they'll think is rare and cool. I want them to use or even just think about the gift often because if they're still reluctant to give an update to everyone after I'm gone, it will act as a constant reminder of our meeting and the request for all the fans. This might gradually influence them over time.

Reactions: eskelet

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
Haha that'd be a very unlucky first for meー but maybe I used the wrong word there. I don't mean like something that represents or symbolizes America; just something not available in Japan for the uniqueness aspect, something they'll think is rare and cool. I want them to use or even just think about the gift often because if they're still reluctant to give an update to everyone after I'm gone, it will act as a constant reminder of our meeting and the request for all the fans. This might gradually influence them over time.
I see. I'm sorry that I can't be much of help. Honestly nothing comes to my mind that would make a good gift in this situation. Something cool, rare, not common in Japan and it needs to appeal to a person we don't know much about. Tough shopping list to be honest.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
All we have to do is revive the Toru in disguise guy and ask what kind of gift they'd like.
I want them to use or even just think about the gift often because if they're still reluctant to give an update to everyone after I'm gone, it will act as a constant reminder of our meeting and the request for all the fans. This might gradually influence them over time.
Man, I don't know. A statuette? Something nice to put on your desk? Maybe custom made in reference to Musoft or Otome. If so, maybe it shouldn't include INO's art, his mailbox is probably full of those already.

Reactions: xNezzen