2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Hate armpit hair in large scale...But i give it a try just because of Cammy and Tifa...

Dzzzly

Dec 31, 2020
item giving is automatic once you talk to them for the second time.
the reason it doesnt work on Tifa is that it isn´t an item giving quest even though it looks like it is. You need to find Tifa in 3 spots and th can get her scene in the secret beach
How to get secrey beach key ?

Peet678

Jan 8, 2021
i know many of these girl are from game or anime can someone name all of them also attach photo of that girl to so i know who it is

Shaun100

Oct 28, 2020
How to enter into the men's dormitory building and get card from relena
If anyone knows please help
And also does anyone have a complete walkthrough guide?

SIPBB

Aug 9, 2020
How can I play this game? I went into the game and was just walking around not knowing what to do?

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
How to find keys on the beach? Plss
I'm not sure what keys or what beach you're talking about, could you be a little more specific ?
If you mean the shiny item you can see from the nudist island beach you have to take the bridge off the island and then (when you are in front of the bridge before the island) go up on the right side of the bridge.
If you mean the key to access "the last paradise" (the "secret" fourth location), well that's kinda the end game so you pretty much need every card you can get everywhere else (the first three towns) to get it. I'd advise to follow the walkthrough for that.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes