Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
Pretty cool as a proof of concept. As of right now there isn't any BGM, ambience, or sound effects, except for the PLAP PLAP PLAP when the godblin goes goblin mode. The getting pregnant part happens pretty quickly and by that, it's instant without any fanfare hoping that changes in the future to make it more stylized.

The best thing so far are the 3D models on the girls, the giggle physics as their asses get plowed, and surprisingly the birthing. Really solid animations during the birthing scene, wasn't expecting that so it was pretty cool.

The camera and moving around to rooms and interacting with the UI and units is a bit cancer though, that does need to change. Also can a brother get some light in this bitch?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
press R to bring up raid menu then click on the place you want to raid and after pick goblins from the list on the left side
Thanks, will try again. I managed only to get a empty page by pressing R at the beginning.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
raided everything before bugfix, there are 2 unique girls - one from first raid and the Elven Nun from castle (or maybe higher tier raid? don't remember but i did get 2 unique girls)
The bugfix had two the girl from the banner and the elven nun present from the start. I thought the castle had elven priestess. Good to know now I can stop trying to increase stats of my goblins.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Anybody succeeded in raiding the castle yet? Is there a unique girl there?
I did not find any unique girl there, but there are girls with 2 traits instead of 1. Which makes breeding an uber-goblin that much faster.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
The art style on the Goblin is shit. Anime girls, realistic goblin model with a terrible toon shader. Someone really badly needs to learn to maintain a consistent style. This screams Daz assets and make cartoon figures. I have better looking gobbo morphs than that and they're not THAT hard to make.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The art style on the Goblin is shit. Anime girls, realistic goblin model with a terrible toon shader. Someone really badly needs to learn to maintain a consistent style. This screams Daz assets and make cartoon figures. I have better looking gobbo morphs than that and they're not THAT hard to make.
Women do look better without that "toon" shader.
But goblins are still ugly, no matter who we breed them with. If goblins are going to be on our side, couldn't developers make them at least ugly cute or something?

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
The raids kinda suck, there's almost no info on what goes into a win or loss. I sent a bunch of goblins out including a bunch of the stock ones from the shop once and they completely wiped, then sent out a single well bred goblin and won. I guess your raid party is only as good as your weakest goblin? May as well only send out one each time then

Reactions: wiwem71072

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
Women do look better without that "toon" shader.
But goblins are still ugly, no matter who we breed them with. If goblins are going to be on our side, couldn't developers make them at least ugly cute or something?
How do i get them? In raids, market or pure luck?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
The raids kinda suck, there's almost no info on what goes into a win or loss. I sent a bunch of goblins out including a bunch of the stock ones from the shop once and they completely wiped, then sent out a single well bred goblin and won. I guess your raid party is only as good as your weakest goblin? May as well only send out one each time then
Note that stock goblins are really weak. No point in buying them at all, unless you got all your goblins killed.
The only thing the game tells us, is that enemies will have stats equal to the "level" in the raid location stats. And the number would be as indicated. And doesn't tell us anything about what fortifications stat of location is for.

In my experience, for comfortable raiding, your goblins' stats close to the next tier of raiding location.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How do i get them? In raids, market or pure luck?
Who are "them"? You start the game with some goblins and women, and you can buy a few more on the market (press 6 to teleport there). To get more goblins, breed them with women in any of the breeding locations. To get more women, send your goblins raiding. To get more gold, sell your outdated goblins.

"Toon" shader is not an in-game object. It's a setting in the game menu, in the graphics part.

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Not a bad concept, only major irk I had was draggin and dropping babies to the beds, the hotkeys dont quite cover what you need sometimes.

With sounds , might not be bad game as models are nice. Unsure what the crafting materials are for as yet.

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
I have a question, does anyone else experience a high CPU usage and temperature while playing this game this is the very first time that this happens and I'm just curious it goes all the way to 80°C and is quite noisy.
yes the game has no framerate cap, you can change it in the UserGameSettings.ini which is somewhere in the ApplicationData folder of the game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
never played anything like this game before the mechanics are kinda tricky took me a little bit to figure out how to get them to have sex BUT not sure what else to do LOL or HOW
sure is a neat and interesting game anyways
where do we find our save files?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Not a bad concept, only major irk I had was draggin and dropping babies to the beds, the hotkeys dont quite cover what you need sometimes.

With sounds , might not be bad game as models are nice. Unsure what the crafting materials are for as yet.
I recommend turning on the automation for women (the red/green A button in their details window). It causes baby goblins to be automatically moved around to where they should be.

Crafting materials don't seem to have a use yet. We can't even sell them.

never played anything like this game before the mechanics are kinda tricky took me a little bit to figure out how to get them to have sex BUT not sure what else to do LOL or HOW
sure is a neat and interesting game anyways
where do we find our save files?
Other things to do:
* sex causes pregnancy, and you should move them to the nursery so that they would give birth to goblin babies.
* Babies are stronger than their parents, you can use this to breed a very strong goblin.
* The process will leave you with a lot of goblins. Send them raiding so that you would have more women.
* If you still have too much goblins (or you're running low on money), sell them. With 400 gold for a slave (+50 gold to turn on automation), and 125 gold per sold goblin, it's easy to turn a big profit. Not that there is much point in that, since the market doesn't have much to offer - market slaves are the lowest quality possible (it'll take you a while, but later in the game you'll be catching much better slave women), goblins on the market are absolutely useless compared to your well-bred goblins, and the only thing worth buying in the store is womb restoration potions (but only when you get women that are better than on the market).

Reactions: Tomoushie and Iluha
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes