neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Hi. for some reason the dungeon or new potions wont appear. my monsters are all over lvl 60 . does anuone have any ideas or suggestions

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Hi. for some reason the dungeon or new potions wont appear. my monsters are all over lvl 60 . does anuone have any ideas or suggestions
it only appeared for me when i raided the city or metropolis (i forgot it's name but the hardest one you can raid), after that i was able to raid it

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
What’s the max level for the monsters
i dont know the max lvl. But to answer your other question about the futa demon. They can we retrieved by raiding the dungeon, it appears after you have raided the metropolis or whatever is the hardest raid at that time

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I do like the game but holy hell does it take a bit of grinding. I'd suggest highly to the developer to reduce the grind until more content is added in to fill the gaps. But I do like the animations, very nice.

• Angry
Reactions: drnonono

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
You can finish the entire game, defeating all areas, in about an hour. And there are savegames if you can't be bothered.
Only 1 hour? What the hell did I do wrong at 3 hours+ and still only at the castle phase? Is it one of those, once you know what you are doing it takes no time at all? Regardless, I stand by my comment as a first-time player. It probably took longer to get around the interface which also probably needs some work. Especially when your clicking like a mad man and my wrist is dying.

Edit: Wish I knew there was a walkthrough and milk existed.

Last edited:

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Only 1 hour? What the hell did I do wrong at 3 hours+ and still only at the castle phase? Is it one of those, once you know what you are doing it takes no time at all? Regardless, I stand by my comment as a first-time player. It probably took longer to get around the interface which also probably needs some work. Especially when your clicking like a mad man and my wrist is dying
Do you use milk while breeding goblins? Elf milk seriously boost lvl of goblin's offspring.

Reactions: goonish

Colin Mochrie

Sep 29, 2017
Why can't I use to custom slave look potion? All the other potions work, I can drag and drop all of them, except the custom slave one.

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
At some update it seems dev broke the physics, at least to me. During some animations, the female thighs seems a bit off, also hair been clipping much more than i remember from previous versions

Colin Mochrie

Sep 29, 2017
If its one of the unique slaves, their appearance is hard locked
It is not the unique ones, I am using it on generic human slaves. The randomizer potion works on them, but the custom one does not (regardless if I used the randomizer potion on them or not).

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes