Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
Yeah you don't want to use just one girl for all your breeding, you want 1 girl for every stat so that each stat increases.
It doesn't really matter, because if you feed infant goblins human or elf milk, then they will automatically gain one or two levels. And since only the level matters in goblins, there is no point in breeding a goblin with balanced stats.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
there is no point in breeding a goblin with balanced stats.
Breeding them with balanced stats and you'll gain 2 levels with human and goblin milk and 3 levels with elf milk on every 4th goblin.
Don't know about you but I prefer to cut my breeding/leveling time down by 1/4.

Last edited:

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Breeding them with balanced stats and you'll gain 2 levels with human and goblin milk and 3 levels with elf milk on every 4th goblin.
I'm just coming back to tell you that now I can do Metropolis and dungeons without any worries. I continued to do my insest flow technique but changing the goblins each time (the baby becomes the father etc.) and now my goblins are lvl 108 (they were lvl 11 when I was blocked) Thank you much for your help!

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
You are forgetting what, by employing several women to breed goblins, you not only increase the amount of micromanagement, but also you will increase amount of time, to get all them on lvl 5 of depravity. So, while your women will be at level 2 of depravity, my single women will be already at lvl 5 and will have a buff that will reduce time for a goblin infant to grow in an adult male.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
You are forgetting what, by employing several women to breed goblins, you not only increase the amount of micromanagement, but also you will increase amount of time, to get all them on lvl 5 of depravity. So, while your women will be at level 2 of depravity, my single women will be already at lvl 5 and will have a buff that will reduce time for a goblin infant to grow in an adult male.
All 4 of the girls I use are at level 5 depravity by the end of the 2nd day and I only need to use one for milk mainly the one with the biggest boobs.
I can smash the Metro by day 25.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
It doesn't really matter, because if you feed infant goblins human or elf milk, then they will automatically gain one or two levels.
Elf milk get them double the stats that human does, so if you can use elf milk you should.
You can effectively do the same thing just by breeding 4 slaves at once in room 2, ensuring they have different attributes, then randomly rotating goblins through the 4 of them. Let RND handle the balancing. I haven't actively paired up goblin / slaves since early versions of the game b/f milk (which was a complete grind to complete.)

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
Right clicking to move the camera while in windowed mode makes my cursor move down and to the right. It only happens while in windowed mode, but I can still see my mouse moving down and to the right for maybe three frames. When I release the mouse button, however, my cursor is where I left it. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Caldreth

May 13, 2023
Very good improvement the futa succubus that could be used either as female or for breeding with other female. But I did not succeed to impregnate the girls when they are bred with the succubus. Is it normal ?

Suggestion :
Should it be possible to add : female succubus, dedicated monster given birth by succubi : imp (goblin tall), or goatmonster (werewolf tall).

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
It would be great to have group sex spots at brothel, and more spots for bigger monsters, especially if we're going to have lot of dungeons with auto set up lvls.

Reactions: drnonono

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Some good stuff here, tho the 3D + locations being very spread out does make anything but full or almost full automation a bit of a hassel.

Why is it called "prologue" btw?

Nonamedeer

Apr 22, 2019
Sup with the hair dissapearing? I remember there was some kind of fix but ive been off this game for a while, how do you fix it?

Mebtele

Jul 7, 2021
whenever i press spacebar to switch ti pov and go back to normal camera i can no longer use w s to adjust height of view, why is this?

Jun 21, 2017
Is there any way to rebind controls? I want to bind camera to the arrow keys and numpad for reasons :rolleyes:

Edit: Nevermind I ended up downloading Autohotkey and making a script for it.

Last edited:

K1sr33l

May 19, 2022
I don't understand the controls. How do I do... stuff in general? The only thing that I know is navigation controls but that's it. I don't know how to breed, raid, milk, and everything else lmao

DAsH9

Aug 21, 2021
I don't understand the controls. How do I do... stuff in general? The only thing that I know is navigation controls but that's it. I don't know how to breed, raid, milk, and everything else lmao
watch this bro

Reactions: K1sr33l
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes