DoollDs

Oct 11, 2019
I still don't know how to start a raid...
Now I know Just press "R"

Last edited:

Chuckjones1X

Mar 14, 2021
This game could really benefit from having creampie/cum spilling from pussy animations. Squirting as well. Hell, just any liquids. The animations are very well done, but feel like they're missing that "oomph!" that gives climaxes that special finish.

Reactions: Trashy5112

amelia1990

Dec 18, 2023
This game could really benefit from having creampie/cum spilling from pussy animations. Squirting as well. Hell, just any liquids. The animations are very well done, but feel like they're missing that "oomph!" that gives climaxes that special finish.
My guess is lodos isn't done and is going to add these at a later date, because currently there are little facial expressions from the girls. Also the Abominations could be made to have more dominant harder animations, and the werewolves should be more aggressive and do things like stick their tongues down the girls mouths and throats.

Reactions: Med554!

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
quick question. What does the automation of goblins mean? i understand that putting the girls on auto means they return to fun time after pregnancy but what does it mean for the the goblins? i was hoping it would put the highest lvl goblin in that position but it doesn't seem to be that so i'm a little confused.......

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
quick question. What does the automation of goblins mean? i understand that putting the girls on auto means they return to fun time after pregnancy but what does it mean for the the goblins? i was hoping it would put the highest lvl goblin in that position but it doesn't seem to be that so i'm a little confused.......
It's for the babies that the girls have so that they are put into the nursery cribs automatically otherwise you'd have to do it manually.

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
It's for the babies that the girls have so that they are put into the nursery cribs automatically otherwise you'd have to do it manually.
hmm weird. I don't have any goblins on auto and it was already doing that. Maybe it was put on auto by itself or something.. Thank you for you response

Widobob

May 28, 2024
damn, I'm on day 34 and I can't beat the castle! I destroyed the barricades and I have abominations, I send 6 each time and all the rest are level 11 goblins which are boosted with potions (the ones which cost 24,000). I don't know what else to do...

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
damn, I'm on day 34 and I can't beat the castle! I destroyed the barricades and I have abominations, I send 6 each time and all the rest are level 11 goblins which are boosted with potions (the ones which cost 24,000). I don't know what else to do...
It tells the minimum level of the defenses which is 25 unless you have abominations and/or werewolves which increases the defenses to 27 or 28 you want to have the level of your forces at least around that or overwhelm it with 20+ level 20 goblins and 6 or 7 abominations/werewolves at level 30 or more.
Simply put the minimum level is what each barricade and guard is at.
Also I never use the potions haven't found them that useful yet and too expensive anyway.

Last edited:

Widobob

May 28, 2024
It tells the minimum level of the defenses which is 25 unless you have abominations and/or werewolves which increases the defenses to 27 or 28 you want to have the level of your forces at least around that or overwhelm it with 20+ level 20 goblins and 6 or 7 abominations/werewolves at level 30 or more.
Simply put the minimum level is what each barricade and guard is at.
Also I never use the potions haven't found them that useful yet and too expensive anyway.
How do you send 20 goblins?! I'm stuck at 18 creature slots. And I haven't unlocked the werewolves yet. My goblins are lvl 11 and my abomination lvl 26

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
How do you send 20 goblins?! I'm stuck at 18 creature slots. And I haven't unlocked the werewolves yet. My goblins are lvl 11 and my abomination lvl 26
You should have room for a total of 38 goblins and 7 abominations or werewolves. So I have no idea how you are stuck at only 18.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
You should have room for a total of 38 goblins and 7 abominations or werewolves. So I have no idea how you are stuck at only 18.
I actually have 38 goblin slots and 7 for abominations, I'm talking about raid slots (we can only send 18 monsters per raid) and each time I send 6 abominations of lvl 26 and 12 goblins of lvl 11. The castle no longer has barricades. I broke them all in a previous raid.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
I actually have 38 goblin slots and 7 for abominations, I'm talking about raid slots (we can only send 18 monsters per raid) and each time I send 6 abominations of lvl 26 and 12 goblins of lvl 11. The castle no longer has barricades. I broke them all in a previous raid.
Ah okay maybe I remembered wrong as I'm long past that and routinely smash the Metro. Then raise the level of your goblins and abominations to the previous mentioned suggestion. Or you could be patient and raise them to the level of the defenses or beyond that to be sure.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Ah okay maybe I remembered wrong as I'm long past that and routinely smash the Metro. Then raise the level of your goblins and abominations to the previous mentioned suggestion. Or you could be patient and raise them to the level of the defenses or beyond that to be sure.
"Then raise the level of your goblins and abominations to the previous mentioned suggestion" Sorry if I sound stupid but I didn't understand that sentence. Could you please explain it more simply? I got my lvl 11 goblins by breeding them (lvl 9 goblins gave lvl 10 babies and lvl 10 goblins gave lvl 11 babies) and the same for abominations. Except now they don't want to lvl up anymore. I repeatedly send them to raid the village (the highest I can manage) but it doesn't gain in level....

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
"Then raise the level of your goblins and abominations to the previous mentioned suggestion" Sorry if I sound stupid but I didn't understand that sentence. Could you please explain it more simply? I got my lvl 11 goblins by breeding them (lvl 9 goblins gave lvl 10 babies and lvl 10 goblins gave lvl 11 babies) and the same for abominations. Except now they don't want to lvl up anymore. I repeatedly send them to raid the village (the highest I can manage) but it doesn't gain in level....
Take your highest level goblin breed one girl after she has her baby and it reaches adulthood have that one breed the next girl etc...
Also use the milk option in the nursery settings as that makes leveling faster.
Same with abominations.
They level from breeding and sell all your lowest goblins when you need to make room I personally just sell them. Just keep breeding the offspring until you reach the required levels. Trying to breed all the goblins you have at once is counterproductive.
I only have for girls at a time in the beginning until I get the higher quality girls from the city and metro. 1 for HP, 1 for Att, 1 for Def, 1 for Damage. When all four stats increase by 1 your goblin/abomination/werewolf gains a level.

Last edited:

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Take your highest level goblin breed one girl after she has her baby and it reaches adulthood have that one breed the next girl etc...
Also use the milk option in the nursery settings as that makes leveling faster.
Same with abominations.
They level from breeding and sell all your lowest goblins when you need to make room I personally just sell them. Just keep breeding the offspring until you reach the required levels. Trying to breed all the goblins you have at once is counterproductive.
I only have for girls at a time in the beginning until I get the higher quality girls from the city and metro. 1 for HP, 1 for Att, 1 for Def, 1 for Damage. When all four stats increase by 1 your goblin/abomination/werewolf gains a level.
Thanks for the explanations, hope it works. (For info: when my highest goblin slept with a girl (this time it's Mifia, the special girl) who he had a baby, the baby took the father's place and slept in turn with Mifia ect ... but each time, I kept the same girl.) so I don't know if it will change but I'll try. Merci

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Thanks for the explanations, hope it works. (For info: when my highest goblin slept with a girl (this time it's Mifia, the special girl) who he had a baby, the baby took the father's place and slept in turn with Mifia ect ... but each time, I kept the same girl.) so I don't know if it will change but I'll try. Merci
Yeah you don't want to use just one girl for all your breeding, you want 1 girl for every stat so that each stat increases.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes