Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
How do you guys proceed to sell slaves / goblins / monsters ? Nothing seems to be working. May it be dragging them in the shop, clicking on the money picture etc.

Would be interesting to have a tab in the shop to sell. That tab could display 3 categories, inventory, monsters and slaves.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to sell them actually, thank you for your help.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
when do the potions arrive? because I give a lot of money for the potions but I do not receive them every time the orders
Yeah Im having this same problem, even when i wait the next day they never show up in the inventory
That's b/c this feature doesn't work. Walkthrough updated.

I order potions but they don't show up?
This feature is glitched; the "normal" potions work; order them, they show up the next day.
The newer "expensive" potions meant to increase stats are not showing up as of v68.4.4... so don't waste your money.

kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
That's b/c this feature doesn't work. Walkthrough updated.

I order potions but they don't show up?
This feature is glitched; the "normal" potions work; order them, they show up the next day.
The newer "expensive" potions meant to increase stats are not showing up as of v68.4.4... so don't waste your money.
I ordered the % HP increase and it did show up

Reactions: NG1906

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
i hope we can get main character goblin that can evolve from goblin to goblin king for leader purpose
have throne room like dungeon boss (can be used for showcasing pet) and bedroom for harem

Reactions: sunekudokueki

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
I ordered the % HP increase and it did show up
Figures that some work, some don't. I tested all the low-level ones and they were working.
If someone publishes a list of working and non-working I'll update the walkthrough.

Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
Figures that some work, some don't. I tested all the low-level ones and they were working.
If someone publishes a list of working and non-working I'll update the walkthrough.
I tried the flat HP increase and it didn't work, but the damage and attack did.

Whyzer

Jun 10, 2018
Game used to work but after a minute of running just fine i get this

LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1243]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I'm sure this has been asked before but I looked through about 15 pages and couldn't find it via search. Am I supposed to micromanage the HP of the girls? I've noticed that when they drop to 0 hp on Auto, they just kinda chill at the birthing station until I get them to rest, recover HP, then send them back.

It does seem like that's the way to do it, but perhaps there's something I'm missing.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
I'm sure this has been asked before but I looked through about 15 pages and couldn't find it via search. Am I supposed to micromanage the HP of the girls? I've noticed that when they drop to 0 hp on Auto, they just kinda chill at the birthing station until I get them to rest, recover HP, then send them back.

It does seem like that's the way to do it, but perhaps there's something I'm missing.
You are supposed to do it, only until they reach lvl 5 of depravity.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Am I supposed to micromanage the HP of the girls? I've noticed that when they drop to 0 hp on Auto, they just kinda chill at the birthing station until I get them to rest, recover HP, then send them back.
You shouldn't have to do anything. They should still move around even on zero health.
There are a few functions in game that appear to be used in future, but not now. Right now, health does nothing.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Yutohdhd

Mar 19, 2024
How do I unglitch the breed thing? My slave are pregnant but they won’t make babies?

Last edited:

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Hi. for some reason the dungeon wont appear. my monsters are all ove lvl 60 . does anuone habe any ideas or suggestions

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
But I got this one elf slave that I never used but it’s doing the same problem?
It doesn't matter what kind of slave it is. It matters whether there would be a goblin, a slave (hybrid) or a monster being born. Each category has its own limits, and births would not happen unless there are free slots for that category of beings.

Yutohdhd

Mar 19, 2024
It doesn't matter what kind of slave it is. It matters whether there would be a goblin, a slave (hybrid) or a monster being born. Each category has its own limits, and births would not happen unless there are free slots for that category of beings.
So I have reach the limit of my abominations?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes