kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
I rly like Laab's design, but personally I'm not into the whole futa thing. It'd be nice if the Laab was able to breed female succubusses as well
Would be nice to transform broken and corrupted prisoners into succubus both female and futa and use them in battles too. Distraction against the guards.

Reactions: Axlius

Vhell34

Jul 31, 2023
it would be great if they introduced a reproduction function not only with monsters, similar to MBM

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
In the audio settings there is moans option ticked, but is there actually moans in the game? bcs I don't think I am hearing any character sounds

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I just wanted to update with some information, the hair issue seem to somehow be tied to resolution as when I go anything above 2560x1440p is when the hair issue occurs... If the resolution is 2560x1440p or lower, I do not have any problems with the hair...
Is there any other information to this? I don't even have my resolution pass 1080p yet it still occurs

HotCof

Sep 6, 2022
Anyone having issue where the girl just lay on the breeding zone and doesn't give birth while pregnant? It happens 80% of the time and I can't do anything to let her give birth.

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Anyone having issue where the girl just lay on the breeding zone and doesn't give birth while pregnant? It happens 80% of the time and I can't do anything to let her give birth.
check if you have reached the monster cap. The maximum for werewolves and such is only 7 so you hit it quickly

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
Check monster and goblin limits. Sell the weakest so the strong can thrive.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
when do the potions arrive? because I give a lot of money for the potions but I do not receive them every time the orders

Waves.212

Jan 24, 2022
Has anyone considered adding mods? I feel this game would be really big with mods or custom characters

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Updated FAQ / Walkthrough / Savegame. High points:

* Futa NPC will occasionally impregnate hybrids, making more hybrids. It has lots of new animations on the give side, appears receive side uses Hybrid animations.
* Brothel is still pretty much useless for breeding, but now creates "average" monsters instead of weaklings. It also got some additional tables, along with new animations for everything.
* Dungeon has adaptive difficulty level; I go through how to deal w/ that in Walkthrough, it adds ~1 in-game day to defeat this last area.

Reactions: flannan

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
Guys, the update said 2 new spots on the brothel, but....
I have still the same ones.
There are 2 new "Tables" (bondage devices, really) in the Brothel, that work for Goblins and Abominations. They're selectable just like the Bed.
There are no more "spots" though. The release verbiage is inexact.
In the audio settings there is moans option ticked, but is there actually moans in the game? bcs I don't think I am hearing any character sounds
lol there are no ppl sounds, just slapping. This has been a gripe about game forever.
Has anyone considered adding mods? I feel this game would be really big with mods or custom characters
lol w/ Unreal? LMK when dev gives you the source code.
Would be nice to transform broken and corrupted prisoners into succubus both female and futa and use them in battles too. Distraction against the guards.
Agree this was a missed opportunity. Laab (futa succubus) was a good opportunity to create another Monster class to send out and fight, as well as breed more of them, in whatever gender format. IMHO shouldn't have been a Slave-classed NPC. But w/e; by the time you get it, the game's basically complete.
I suspect getting the succubus body model to generate different body proportions / faces (like all the other slave NPCs) fell outside what could be delivered in a month, and dev wants that functionality in place b/f pc's breed more of them in game. This is probably one of the reasons Laab is a slave, and not monster... which means it would get clothes as well.
Last update was a ton of new content; we'll see what come up next.

Reactions: Iluha

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Are there only 7 monsters? I could be wrong, but it seems that in earlier versions there were 7 werewolves and 7 pigs.
By the way, it would not be bad to have the opportunity to receive (birth, capture) some unique (legendary) female character of different races with super breasts, super ass and super belly. Use a special machine so that the machine fucks this pregnant “Queen” in the ass and at the same time she produces more milk or some special “potions” and gives birth to 2-3 different units at once. (multiple birth) :giggle:
Something like a queen bee.
The game is very chic!:)

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes