Abelardo_Huis

Jun 10, 2022
In general, I like the game. But I have a few suggestions:

1. There must be representatives of both biological sexes (male and female) of "pure races", such as: goblins, orcs, abominations, werewolves, humans, elves, and so on. But there should also be many hybrids between these races (also of both sexes): halfgoblins-halfhumans, halfgoblins-halfelves, halfgoblins-halforcs, halfhumasn-halfelves, halfhumans-halforcs, halfelves-halforcs, and so on. A child of parents of the same "pure race" will belong to the same race. If the parents belong to different races, then with a probability of 6/8 the child will be a hybrid, 1/8 - the child will belong to the father's race, 1/8 - the child will belong to the mother's race. Hybrids of the same species, mating with each other, produce the same hybrids in 100% of cases. The results of crossing hybrids of one type with hybrids of another type or with representatives of “pure races” will be unstable; in this case, the offspring in 100% of cases will be completely infertile.

2. Pregnancies resulting from incest (that is, when a male or female mates with relatives) must end in miscarriage. The family tree in the "Biography" tab, as well as special messages when trying to cross individuals, will serve the purpose of avoiding such a development of events.

3. It would be nice to add into the brothel: titsfuck scenes (only for big-tittied females), 3on1 gangbang scenes (DP+Deepthroat and/or DPP+Deepthroat), 10on1 blowbang-bukkake scenes where the face and the tits of a female are being covering with a thick layer of sperm.

4. It would be nice to add such an opportunity to see how females breastfeed babies in the nursery.

5. For humans and elves, it is necessary to additionally provide an alabaster skin tone (the so-called "noble whiteness").

6. It would be nice to add the possibility to give personal names to females and males.

7. It would also be nice to provide the opportunity to purchase special clothes for females so that they do not wear rags all the time.

I hope that my suggestions will be useful.

Reactions: Med554!

warpecker

Feb 19, 2024
Greeting everyone!
I`d like to ask for help with some troubleshooting.
I faced with, as I suppose, not very common problem during starting this game.
First of all, quick story short:
Every time I start to play this game it just frizzes at the moment when I turn camera around and do not respond at all.
When I start this game it shows me this warning:
1720033614090.png
I updated driver to the recommended version – it doesn`t help.
I upgraded driver to the latest (2115) version – it doesn`t help.

Then, out of nowhere it gave me this error:
1720033619184.png
I tried to fix it through Registry with the instruction from this link

It doesn`t help.

As far as I understood my laptop is too “weak” for minimum recommended system requirements of this game.
If I am wrong, pleas help me with this problem. Thank you very much!

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Only gripe I have about this is the speed. It is just slow, even 'max speed' takes forever. Some turbo speed to build up goblins/breeding would be better. Otherwise, in its present state, it is just a very time-consuming grind to level to take on other places. (Not sure if breeding does leveling or just raids.)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Only gripe I have about this is the speed. It is just slow, even 'max speed' takes forever. Some turbo speed to build up goblins/breeding would be better. Otherwise, in its present state, it is just a very time-consuming grind to level to take on other places. (Not sure if breeding does leveling or just raids.)
Actually, you just need 2-3 slaves with good stats get fucked by your highest goblin. Replacing him with the newborn and repeat until you have a goblin strong enough to raid then city or other places where you could get slaves with 2 or 3 traits. After that, make a army based on this blueprint with the auto function.
Speaking of speed: I would rather have a slower speed button in order to see the animations. ;)

HentaiGai420

Sep 17, 2020
Good morning, I'm very glad that there are finally moans, it's fantastic. But I found a problem and that is that absolutely all the animations of the "goblin girls" do not play correctly (sideways):cry:, whether they are sexual animations, such as milking and the birth of babies. I thought it might be because it is a saved game from the previous version, now I will try to start a new game and say if it was for that reason. Greetings and good luck, great job:D(y).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happens as I have already said with all the animations and all the goblin girls. I have attached three sample images.

Edit: Ok, I can confirm after starting a new game that the animations with all the goblin girls are wrong, the only goblin that works well with the animations is Rouke
I am having this exact same problem along with the ever-present misplaced hair glitch...

Still, love this game and looking forward to continue playing it!

Lanshen9

Sep 23, 2023
MudBlood Prologue v.0.68.4.5.1 Hotfix
Disclaimer, if you didn't manage to get moans, open the options and on the audio tab make sure that the "Moans" box is checked.
  • Fixed Goblin Female roation on animations

• Fixed some brothel animations

• Fixed Luleth teeth

• Fixed some minor issues

Xenox018

Jul 3, 2019
Greeting everyone!
Every time I start to play this game it just frizzes at the moment when I turn camera around and do not respond at all.
View attachment 3795635

View attachment 3795636

It doesn`t help.

As far as I understood my laptop is too “weak” for minimum recommended system requirements of this game.
Sadly, there's nothing much you can do about it, this game is ridiculously demanding (for example, performance gets destroyed when looking at the brothel, hope they optimize it soon) and your laptop is definitely below minimum requirements.

Reactions: warpecker

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Greeting everyone!
View attachment 3795635

View attachment 3795636

It doesn`t help.

If your laptop is to weak, then you might pass on this one.
But you can try 2 steps:
1. Make a shortcut of the .exe and expand the name with "Mudblood.exe-dx11" in order to use dx11 instead of dx12. At least your fan will thank you.
2. Not sure how or if this would work, but when someone would provide a savefile with the lowest possible settings, you might start the game. Otherwise would be possible to adjust the settings before startimg the game. But ask me not how, because it´s been a while since I read about this (probably in Appdata/local or something, could be a file which saves your settings for startup).

Reactions: warpecker

HentaiGai420

Sep 17, 2020
Latest hotfix is working great! I was having problems with the floating hair glitch but I started running the game in dx12 and haven't had any problems with the hair since, thanks for the hotfix!

yebuyk

Mar 18, 2019
Note: preformance of the game goes down drastically once your monster levels go above the hundred million mark if you use the brothel, probably cause the brothel randomly generates the monsters wisiting the brothel (close to your monster levels).

Basically don't use the brothel if you plan to go for high level monsters.

pacifistgobbo.png
Also defense and attack stats WILL overflow to negative, and this can cause stupid things to happen.
(negative monster levels = dungeon not available cause your levels are below 30...)

"Dungeon" loot scales with levels so you can get millions of stat potions in raids.
(can we get a "feed multiple potions at once" option ? feels like it's turning into a clicker game..)

Negative attack means you can do pacifist raids where nobody dies....

(edit: fixed some typos)

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Note: preformance of the game goes down drastically once your monster levels go above the hundred million mark if you use the brothel, probably cause the brothel randomly generates the monsters wisiting the brothel (close to your monster levels).

Basically don't use the brothel if you plan to go for high level monsters.

View attachment 3807476
Also defense and attack stats WILL overflow to negative, and this can cause stupid things to happen.
(negative monster levels = dungeon not available cause your levels are below 30...)

"Dungeon" loot scales with levels so you can get millions of stat potions in raids.
(can we get a "feed multiple potions at once" option ? feels like it's turning into a clicker game..)

Negative attack means you can do pacifist raids where nobody dies....

(edit: fixed some typos)
Brothel is basically only for the animations and making Money, breeding pots (1+2) are for leveling. ;)
Anywhy, good to know regarding those high levels and Performance.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
In general, I like the game. But I have a few suggestions:

1. There must be representatives of both biological sexes (male and female) of "pure races"
2. Pregnancies resulting from incest (that is, when a male or female mates with relatives) must end in miscarriage.
4. It would be nice to add such an opportunity to see how females breastfeed babies in the nursery.
5. For humans and elves, it is necessary to additionally provide an alabaster skin tone (the so-called "noble whiteness").
6. It would be nice to add the possibility to give personal names to females and males.
7. It would also be nice to provide the opportunity to purchase special clothes

I hope that my suggestions will be useful.
1) lol OK Mr. Eugenics
2) Game would be basically unplayable
4) Agree, and those animations would fit with game, but not with current mechanics for milk. This one has that mechanic
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-l...aging-the-brothel-v0-104-happy-pillow.156943/
5,6,7) These things you can already do in the game
Added above to FAQ:

lol I don't think the dev had +1M stat monsters in mind when he coded this up. Hope they see this and get their 32 bit variables kicked up to 64 bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
2) Game would be basically unplayable
Breeders of the Nephilym has a limitation against incest (I think it prohibits parent-child incest entirely). It does limit the super-inbreeding characteristic of Monster Black Market and this game. But you can still do the usual breeding of super-goblins by alternating between two mothers.
Having miscarriages instead of outright prohibiting incest would be not fun, in my opinion, because tracking who is whose mother in this game is too troublesome for the player.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Breeders of the Nephilym has a limitation against incest (I think it prohibits parent-child incest entirely). It does limit the super-inbreeding characteristic of Monster Black Market and this game. But you can still do the usual breeding of super-goblins by alternating between two mothers.
Having miscarriages instead of outright prohibiting incest would be not fun, in my opinion, because tracking who is whose mother in this game is too troublesome for the player.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you need to breed with your own newborns for 2 reasons:
1. You start at a low point Low Money, girls etc.
2. You'll need to do the inbreed in order to get the abdomination - which is basically game mechanic to progress. ;)

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes