Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog Version (latest Version)
Added a new unique character called Senira, she can be found after succesfully raiding the city. -Added a level counter in the top of the monster menu.
-Added a new monster race called Abomination, this monster can be obtained with a 5% chance as the child of a Goblin with a level 9 or more, or as the child of another abomination.
-Added more lewd variants of the goblin animations.
-Fixed an issue with the breast physics where the left one moved differently than the right one.
-Fixed a bug where portraits would not update correctly.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So this game involves THAT much grinding or am I just doing it wrong?
I think it's me who was doing it wrong. I clearly went overboard in breeding an uber-goblin.

But note that as you start raiding tougher locations, you get to capture women who provide better stat increases, making the process much easier.
Also note that you only breed one goblin at a time, then send him to the barracks, and breed his child next. Managing the whole two breeding locations is unnecessary.
And don't forget automation. Automation helps you greatly.

deadcr_

Sep 11, 2020
I think it's me who was doing it wrong. I clearly went overboard in breeding an uber-goblin.

But note that as you start raiding tougher locations, you get to capture women who provide better stat increases, making the process much easier.
Also note that you only breed one goblin at a time, then send him to the barracks, and breed his child next. Managing the whole two breeding locations is unnecessary.
And don't forget automation. Automation helps you greatly.
Ah alright thanks

Reactions: pizzacattt

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Whaaat? I never saw any girl that gave more than +1 attack, +1 defence, +10 health or +2.5 damage. Even when raiding tougher locations. Even the special girls are the same stat wise. Can you show me a screenshot of a girl which give more than the aforementioned stat increases?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I can't be the only person that thought this was going to be a Harry Potter game. There goes the idea that you'd play as some random wizard/witch that goes on to lay pipe to... or lay on the pipe of, everybody in the Harry Potter universe. Nope, you're not a wizard Arry, you're a goblin! :p

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes