Balial42

May 3, 2018
The main problem is that the link of the mega that is posted is the one that supporters on patreon use too, if everyone uses it the supporter cannot download the game anymore. (mega has traffic limits even if you are premium)
Plus the people that take the link know (its written both on discord and on patreon) that they cannot repost the same mega link.
Agree with that. Took me almost 5 hours to download this version from your original link even if I'm a patreon.

Last edited:

ThatGuyLodos

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2023
You could connect to his discord (first page of this tread) for infomations and progress of the game. And afair, the gap between updates is roughly 2 months, so probably in february or even earlier.
Thanks, all correct, but the patches are released once a month, so it will be the next 17 if we have no major issues. We have released 6 patches in 6 months.
Regarding the game plan we have it planned but not graphically yet, we will release it soon

Apr 28, 2020
There is a big pig for some Versions right now which you can get by chance during breeding. The werewolf is only possible if you breeding with Senira (the small Neko girl with the cat ears). You'll get her by raiding the city.
What level of monsters do I have to storm a city? My monsters keep getting wiped out

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
What level of monsters do I have to storm a city? My monsters keep getting wiped out
They should be around 31, then they should be able to raid the city.
But I would say it is better when they have a few lvl more than the guards there 35+.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Best strat I've found so far is to just grind positive stats from day 1. Breed, swap, breed, swap. It's repetitive, but that is the main gameplay loop as of now. I'm hoping the dev will provide some more things to make this process less boring, and balance overhaul the raiding system in the future.

My current save is at day 22, my goblins are all level ~50, abominations / werewolves are all level ~65. Game is basically cleared.

Also just wanted to state, has some decent but limited possibilities with this game.
I set all of my girls to have 100 birth count. You can also manipulate item amounts within your inventory, potions namely.

Reactions: flannan

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
So, has anyone else run into the situation where the slaves just stop giving birth?
-- I made sure to still have room for more slaves/monsters (neither at capacity)
-- Tried both with the slave on "automatic" and manually putting her in the birthing chair.
-- Definitely have not reached their personal capacity for births either.

What am I missing? I gotten about 3 or 4 of them in this state already.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
So, has anyone else run into the situation where the slaves just stop giving birth?
-- I made sure to still have room for more slaves/monsters (neither at capacity)
-- Tried both with the slave on "automatic" and manually putting her in the birthing chair.

Happend sometimes, reloading the save did usually the trick. Place them in the cave -> save -> reload

Edit: they use to go infertile after 20+ births, but this prevend them not from getting back the breeding rooms. Check the info for each girl and give them the fertile potion. If everything else is not working, you can still sell them.
With the new potions you can change their appearance randomly too, so it's not a huge lost.

Reactions: ThatGuyLodos

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

If it's not the fertility loss, it's probably abominations / werewolves. Once they are unlocked, there is a new room opened up at the back of the goblin hangout room - it's hard to see if you don't know it's there. You can only have 7 or 8 monsters and if the girls are pregnant with a monster, they won't give birth and just get stuck on the chair. Happened to me a few times.

Reactions: lOlNoo and flannan

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
My challenge now is to see how fast I can defeat the last city. 5d 10h is my best time so far.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how can you make them do anal :/
Go to the breeding room and look for the menue at the lower left side. Click on "vaginal" and a new screen with arrows to the left/right side appear. Then you can choose, which position you prefer. Click on the girl (F) and and check their status. The last entry is a counter (pregnancy, duration and cum meter for anal and vaginal). If you are not sure, just press "cum" and see which meter is expanding.
You have vaginal as default (I think) and with this setting you have access to half of the positions in A/V mode.
Positions are changing when using different races.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes