Balial42

May 3, 2018
I think you sold a cat girl in the past, can't you ever get one in the city again?
Afaik, No. There is a reason, why they called unique girls.
Last chance might be an older save, or you have to swallow the bitter pill and start from the beginning.

Edit: there are some Savegames a few pages back with all the current girls. The savefiles are compatible with each builds.

Reactions: ThatGuyLodos

asdfinop

Aug 3, 2019
In case anyone was curious, you can lock the amount of slaves you have in CE to a number below 15 (I chose 13 for testing) and save/breed/buy as many as you want.

NG1906

Jan 22, 2021
ThatGuyLodos Nice game; look forward to seeing where it goes. The "milk" mechanic greatly reduced the grinding required for game to get to completion.

My notes
* Under Units>>>Slaves view. Currently just shows what room they're in. Would be nice if for rooms where they could be doing 2 things (birth room) if it would show what they are doing (birthing, or being milked), as sometimes slaves get stuck in birth
* Human+Goblin and Elf+Goblin look identical. Consider making them slightly different... could just be having them gen thinner / taller, or slightly different skin / hair shading
* Consider making new birth human+goblin slaves look / built like their mothers; right now appears to be completely random hair color+shape/breast/etc selection
* Bio field is completely manual. Tracking births / family tree here might be interesting but would probably require dynamically generated names for both Slaves and Monsters
* Allow for purchase of higher level monsters. Perhaps to lowest level that is/was owned. That way if you get accidentally wiped out you don't start from scratch (perhaps this is intentional)
* Update the title to include "Goblins" somewhere; read like Harry Potter lore currently
* Consider adding wizard goblin for spells

Balial42

May 3, 2018
City raids are broken
Happens sometimes on my end too. Save your progress, load your save and the girls from raid should appear. And so the goblins have been back to your cave. Indicator for elves/Nekogirls change after your raid. Need some time (2-3 days ingame) to go back to 25%. Neko might be easier to get from raids.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes