SgtTomato

Feb 26, 2019
While I dont know much about the game mechanics you should try incest, I dont have numbers but I remember getting my first abominations with a mother-son pairing
Doubt game takes this into account. Mostly all my saves was making inbreeds from first one (breed, birth, swap parent to descendant, repeat), first abomination on different number of iteration of this scheme each time. So, probably, pure random after level condition is met.

Reactions: mrjojojojojo732

mrjojojojojo732

Oct 14, 2018
While I dont know much about the game mechanics you should try incest, I dont have numbers but I remember getting my first abominations with a mother-son pairing
interesting theory. I downloaded a newer version of the game and was able to make a pig. didn't pay attention whether it was incest or not

Balial42

May 3, 2018
how can i get that?
You need the unique neko girl for breeding. You will get her by raiding the City, I think. Once you have the werewolf unlocked he is able to produce more nweborns with other girls too.
You should read at least 3-4 pages back in this tread because it was mentioned there some times. ;)

Edit: the girls Name ist Senira, you can get her in the City. 10% chance for werewolf as child by impregnation with goblin.

Daniyal.mpi

May 30, 2019
You need the unique neko girl for breeding. You will get her by raiding the City, I think. Once you have the werewolf unlocked he is able to produce more nweborns with other girls too.
You should read at least 3-4 pages back in this tread because it was mentioned there some times. ;)

Edit: the girls Name ist Senira, you can get her in the City. 10% chance for werewolf as child by impregnation with goblin.
thanks

Reactions: Balial42
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes