Mugen

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Searching for a good hentai mugen. Tons of Characters, Tons of stages. I absolutly suck adding stages and/or characters to base mugens, soo somewhere where i can just dowload a big hentai Mugen would be nice. Any suggestion?

G-bit

Jul 2, 2018
Are you familiar with Mugen editor gettag? He has a Sex Mugen starter pack of his own, you could try it out.

You can search him on Twitter.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi i seek a perfect mugen side where i can download this (pic below) from the one who have write the link of that it dont exist more on his site on blogger

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I DL'd this build recently, seems pretty good from my experimentation. Lots of stages and H characters.

thx but to be true i have this still.

I have many mugen builds as a sample Queen of fighters 1 and 2, Queen of fighters redux, Mugen Sailor sex, dan's hentai mugen, Lapus mugen. Do you know a mugen adult build that have the character "Gallon" in it this big blue wolf?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi me again i seek a side where i can download for Mugen this Character (Pic below) if it's possible with hentai animation. Can anyone help me with a Link where i can download this?