EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.gif

Overview:
This is a RYONA game developed based on the scene of Street Fighter 2. Male fighters will fight against the goddess Chun Li. The original fighting skills have become more erotic.14 male fighters have been updated. The goal of the game is to completely conquer Chun Li physically.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: Jiang Tian
Censored: No
Version: 8.23
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

rcw.gif Screenshot (817).png av23.gif Screenshot (814).png

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
anyone knows how to change to fullscreen or make it bigger? also does anyone know how to win , cause i never played these before

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Is there any instructions on how to fight and what you need to do to fuck her while fighting or whatever needs to be done?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How does this game work? Am I supposed to battle my way through Arcade?
When do sex scenes happen? Am I supposed to know them as combos in fight or something?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Usually people add sexy characters to Mugen, I am going to check this out, and then make a post if I can understand this game, Mugen sometimes can be a bit obscure because they might not write a readme or simply not make characters compatible with one another.

EDIT:
Zemax
I am curious how did you find it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Merlin52466

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
So far it seems 1) Game doesn't recognize my D-pad on either a PS3 or XBOX SX controller, have to use the analogs. 2) You can change the resolution of a Mugen game by going into Mugen.cfg and modifying it with Notepad
1703856678326.png

The native resolution of my screen, 4K wouldn't work.
3) The usual Mugen cheats work
F1 kills opponent
F2 drains health bars of both fighters
F3 gives you max power bar
F4 restarts the match
(These may sometimes stop working if you alt tab)

The game difficulty is set to high, you could try fighting Chun Li in the versus mode, I always recommend in any mugen game to use that and not training, otherwise a lot of things won't trigger.

You can see a character's moves by using the Notepad and opening their CMD file, for example SF"_ryu.cmd
1703856874558.png

You can modify it so you can rename or outright modify the moves to make them less complicated, for example D and B are Down and Back, F is Forward, "b" is the button assigned to B.

You could try moving these characters to another Mugen game, haven't tried it myself yet because the folder structure seems different so I wouldn't want to break something.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
So far it seems 1) Game doesn't recognize my D-pad on either a PS3 or XBOX SX controller, have to use the analogs.
If anyone is having trouble making any sort of game or application to recognize any controller functions in it, I could recommend getting "Controller Companion" you can set however you want for each game differently, even analog stick to act as a mouse, or any joysticks button to act as any keyboards letter, arrow, number and so on. Steam has it for 2 bucks, but there are plenty of places to get it elsewhere. Just be mindful to virustotal scan it before launching anything you decide to download.

Reactions: septacycell