horny wizard

May 3, 2021
woah, I don't understand much, from what it seem. just play any male character against chun-li and sometimes some sex animations will play. also the grabs may have been altered

clayagi

Aug 6, 2021
To launch the game->SF2 mugen JT 8.23\SF2 mugen JT 8.23\winmugen.exe

Another Mugen Ecchi game, another mugen set-up (Thanks to Septacycell for his/her/☺4☼[nouns for gender, all that] guide on how to operate windows screen size and whatnot).

Dive into the Chun-Li Punishing tournament, where the only girl that is going to be severely destroyed would be.. the strongest woman on earth (official SF nickname) ?
If you are easily traumatized by the Ryona genre, don't play this game, as a lot of new grapples and interactions between Chun-li and her opponent involves heavy blow to the intimate zones, profuse bleeding, shock therapy, bondage and whatnot.
A lot of ♥Sexy content♥ is quite new in the mugen department, for those familiar to the minotaur, kuromaru or other bao-maru-esques animations, there is none of that here, only stuff relevant to one character, Chun-Li (so i heavily doubt that character migration would do anything productive in one way or the other.).

Figuring out the commands is rather simple if you follow the cmd files with each char (refer to Septacycell guide above to do so), alternativelly you can try to input randomly or use the most common input in fighting game genre:
↓→ ↓→ +button
←→ ←→ +button
←↓→ ←↓→ +button
Sometimes you need to "charge" by holding the first direction input before doing the sequence, and some moves require meter to be launched (It's not an exhaustive list).

If you don't want to figure it out, the AI know and will try some of it, and by entering a watch match, you can select the guy you want versus Chun-Li, then with one hand you can stay over the F1-2-3-4 button to control the match (Again, Septacycell was kind to post the effects of thoses input), and the other hand can go grab your joystick or other intimate peripheral of your choice (or companion if you have an assist ;)).
Another option is available, you can play as Chun-li and let the AI figure the moves out while you try to stay alive. This way you'll have enough "sexy time break" to indulge yourself, cause there is no escape from graple mechanic (unless you instant kill the AI with F1 or restart the fight with F4, witch well, cause the match to finish or restart).
You can even tag in the Striker-mode to have an AI with you, making that 2 Chun-li for one opponent in survival mode, AI is tough, so even with two character in your team your odds of losing is pretty high (Unless you're a pro Chun-li SF player with a weird serious challenge in mind).

Overall the content of ♥sexy time♥ is quite interresting, a lot of moves are very long and very repetitive. It's mugen yeah, but some mugen characters have the options of "letting go" or "getting away", there is none of that here, you make/receive the move, you have to watch every second of it even if this is not the one you were after.
Some of the characters have not so much to show (Female fighters aside Chun-li can sometimes look sexy when thrown into a wall, some of them have an ecchi-esque move, but that's about it.).
Quite fun for what it is.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I think the problem with sexy Mugen is how you get creators who make ultra specific characters, who may work with only 1 other character instead of the all purpouse Minotaur. This is a lot of work, good work but it exists in its own bubble.

Hell we can't even get 1 Mugen general in here, I think there are 4.

Wonder what happened to Gettag, he was quite prolific, got busy with life and then one day some months ago his Patreon and Twitter were gone.

unknown user23

Dec 31, 2021
is there any other mugen games to play and can we even add our own character if yes then how?
i basically wnat to add anime characters

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
is there any other mugen games to play
Oh, you sweet summer child. So, so many games and so many homebrew mods of those games. Take your pick of the hundreds of repository sites around the web. Maybe start here:

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone knows other good NSFW Mugen game like this one? With custom animations and sprites?
The ones I know basically use a bunch of characters that barelly work with each other

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone knows other good NSFW Mugen game like this one? With custom animations and sprites?
The ones I know basically use a bunch of characters that barelly work with each other
I think is always going to be a bit complicated, in the sense that you will have to mentally keep track of which characters compatible with what, the best you can hope for is to have one with the highest compatibility.

moonlord27

Aug 22, 2020
If anyone is having trouble making any sort of game or application to recognize any controller functions in it, I could recommend getting "Controller Companion" you can set however you want for each game differently, even analog stick to act as a mouse, or any joysticks button to act as any keyboards letter, arrow, number and so on. Steam has it for 2 bucks, but there are plenty of places to get it elsewhere. Just be mindful to virustotal scan it before launching anything you decide to download.
Yo, where is that gif from? Happy new year

unknown user23

Dec 31, 2021
Oh, you sweet summer child. So, so many games and so many homebrew mods of those games. Take your pick of the hundreds of repository sites around the web. Maybe start here:
so does this page 18+ mods also? if yes i cant see it?

adobe-chief

Nov 15, 2022
The sense of the person who made this is very good.
In particular, the motions when hitting and falling are very sophisticated.