Others Completed Mugged by Sableye [Final] [InDarkWaters]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
I know this thread is old, but figured I'd add the original Android APK version as well since I had the game downloaded before the original hosting site went down.

It likes to lock and freeze pretty frequently, more so when the red bar is past about halfway and you try to hit the "Next" button. So keep that in mind.

thatguy5271

Feb 26, 2019
I know this thread is old, but figured I'd add the original Android APK version as well since I had the game downloaded before the original hosting site went down.

Mugging Sableye APK

It likes to lock and freeze pretty frequently, more so when the red bar is past about halfway and you try to hit the "Next" button. So keep that in mind.
iirc this dev had other games for download right? Do you happen to have those as well if you don't mind my asking? :>

Roxium

Oct 11, 2021
There's an alternative creampie scene in which if you let the cum meter to reach near full but not completely full and then wait, she takes control and you cum inside of her.
Not blaming your description, but it took me ages to figure this out. I thought you let go and then she goes. But more than that, basically fill up cum meter like Waaifu said, then let the meter drain to empty. Then a new meter appears as she takes over and you get to watch her ride you till you cum in her.

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
iirc this dev had other games for download right? Do you happen to have those as well if you don't mind my asking? :>
I'm pretty sure I have everything as I followed their stuff when they were active. Pretty sure it's already all here though.
Sorry for the late reply btw, lol

If anyone finds a way to edit this game to fix it up a bit, at least to stop the freezing, you'd be my hero tbh (I know it's really hard to do something like that) . This is as close to a complete game we're likely to get from IDW

• Hey there
Reactions: leki2997

thatguy5271

Feb 26, 2019
I'm pretty sure I have everything as I followed their stuff when they were active. Pretty sure it's already all here though.
Sorry for the late reply btw, lol

If anyone finds a way to edit this game to fix it up a bit, at least to stop the freezing, you'd be my hero tbh (I know it's really hard to do something like that) . This is as close to a complete game we're likely to get from IDW
No worries on the late reply! Do you think you could post them somewhere? Would love to play all of their old content as I can't find it anywhere TTvTT

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote