boring as fuck
    lack of content
    lack of gameplay
    lack of animations
    BAD GAME BAD WANK :HideThePain:
    0,5/10 (SORRY for my bad english)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MakaDaka

Tried running this game on while having two monitors and it kept selecting the vertical one even though my main display is the proirity for every other application. I'm guessing it is because this wannabe vr game only runs 1920x1080. I had to unplug the hdmi cord of the landscape monitor in order to play the game and the graphics are mid. Probably another result of this game only being optimized for common resolutions. For an update centered around only graphics this is a joke. This developer should learn the basics of making a game because there isnt even an options menu or a key to press to make the game windowed or windowed bordeless so i don't have to unplug my monitor for it to switch over.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

A Burning Conscience

Well... that was... unpleasant... in a forgettable way.
    A really stiff and unresponsive doll, with a face that barely animates, just stares right at you at all times.
    Very little set up, you have a maid who is a fawn, she comes to clean your office, you open interactions by smacking her arse, then you fondle your way through a few set scenes till it ends. Not really all that much going on.
    Also, worst kiss animation I've ever seen.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

zackattack64

Poke Abby but with a furry deer character.

There's less animations, the animations are less polished, the models are less polished, the only thing this has over Poke Abby is you can walk up and see different angles of the shittier action than Poke Abby.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Greily

Needs some improvement but it's still good. I grabbed this because it reminded me of Poke Abby and I was kinda thrown off by one detail. I'm more of a monster girl fan then a furry fan so mebbe that's why it bugs me that she doesn't have hooves. Why give deer girl monkey feet?

Anyways seeing as how it doesn't have the COMPLETE tag I'll keep an eye on this one.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SoberSphagghett

Ok, quick rundown as of 1.3.1
    It's mainly a clothing kind of customisation.
    Outfit, earrings, piercings, neck bracelet.
    two of the outfits are patreon only, two aren't even implemented.
    No hair-style options, body modification, or different animal traits, no skin colour choice for all those racially sensitive people, especially those who don't like latinas..

Unlike "touch abby", you have 3 layers of gameplay.
    Where as the OG had 2 and a touch initiation,
    this first layer of gameplay is expanded upon,
    which is needless grinding of affection.
    Got that?

Second and third part of gameplay are identical, but in the third part, or "penetration part" you have to continuously hold down the mouse which is an oversight, in the OG the penetration became afk after the insertion animation had finished.

Seem's like oral sex is Patreon only content, which is.. you guessed it, complete bs.

Whoever 'liquid owl' is, they've got a ways to go until they reach 'oxopotion'.
    They got the basics down, now for some QoL and content expansion if they want to sell their game.