BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
e7Mi9Z.png

Overview:
Mura The Maid is the first little game in the Mansion series of 3D interactive sex games.
You play as Duskmoor Mansion Master. Mura just came to clean up your room.
Before she arrives, you are able to customize her appearance in many different ways,
including outfit and various accessories.
Once Mura is in your room, you are free to touch and undress her as much as you like,
until she invites you for some extra fun!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-01-25
Developer: LiquidOwl - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Win(Nuke): - - - -

e3N85Q.png sjKQ9r.png IlP60M.png Su5LBS.png J+YtJh.png r2hMm9.png

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This is missing the "Furry" tag.

Not sure what other tags are missing, haven't downloaded yet but that's one of the missing tags.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Oh,
Mura The Maid is the first little game in the Mansion series of 3D interactive sex games.
already looking forward to the next additions, if I had to guess there will be more than just this maid because of how this game specifically refers to her with a title but the series is centered around a mansion.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I was excited for an expanded version of oxopotion's of "touch abby"..
but this is just a reskin mixed with furry.
I mean, look at it, it doesn't even have hair-style/animal trait options, like the OG did.
It's 1 type of animal with 1 fur colour, 1 hairstyle and probably 1 position of each hole you fuck.
Doesn't even have "oral sex" to even suggest something more than the OG, doesn't even have body modification.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Not bad, not quite as polished as Poke Abby but i hope to see more like this, i was very bummed out when Oxopotion quit for personal reasons, i was a patron at the time and had high hopes for future projects.

If i had to get specific, stuff like the vagina not being animated bothers me a lot, it's not that hard to make a morph to use for the animation. Personally i'd like some eye contact too, her having a blank stare is off putting, Poke Abby could get away with it since you're a ghost in that game but i doubt the player is a ghost in this one.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
This is eerily similar to oxopotion/poke-abby, wonder if its them resurfacing under a different name.
I was fairly close to oxopotion before they ducked out of game development.

Either way, not digging the furry but looks well made. All power to the dev.

Reactions: VoidGardens
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes