2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Oh, at a glance I thought maybe you'd get the same amount of control as in massages in the Sexy Beach franchise.
Maybe a way of controlling piston manually.

It's just animations when you click-hold on a spot that you can't change.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
In addition to the obvious improvements they need, a little more grip and the game will be perfect. I've found it better than poke abby

raycada

Mar 26, 2021
Omg Poke Abby but furry. You got my attention. :PogChamp:
The game for being that small is pretty enjoyable. I have high hopes with this project.
There are 3d games out there that are less hot, super bad optimized and with the size of a freaking AAA game.
If you read this "definetlynotoxopotion" you are on a good way with this.

Reactions: xann and Takanao

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Regarding the "Oxopotion under a different name theory", LiquidOwl's July 2021, and they're all "reposted from an old account."

Now I have no idea what Oxo used to post, but if there's a clue, there's a rabbit hole.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Good concept, but it severly lacks animations, animation locks (so you done need to constantly spam mouse buttons), customisation like body part sliders for breasts, dick etc

pluto4473

Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys,
any of you know why the first time I opened the game the maid spoke to me but from the second time onwards the voice disappeared?

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Downloaded for the spanking tag and you can slap her ass once, why must developers tease me so?
Still enjoyed the game, anything that builds on Poke Abby is great in my books!

Reactions: Tmiter

Nyanyan

Feb 21, 2018
I'm curious. Can you open the locked door? The one that's not the one she enters from. I've seen the key hanging in the back of the big cabinet in the desk, but I can't actually grab it.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
i dont get what to do after you get to sex option nothing happens
hold left click, it's very slow

it should be UI controled for different animations and speeds honestly (and maybe an option to swap between anal and normal)

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
This has to be Oxopotion under a different alias. It plays very similar to Poke Abby. The Liquid owl logo is also very similar to the Oxopotion one

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes