2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

ModernDruid

Mar 21, 2019
I'm curious. Can you open the locked door? The one that's not the one she enters from. I've seen the key hanging in the back of the big cabinet in the desk, but I can't actually grab it.
Been wondering this myself- Turns out- that thing in the back isn't actually a key at all. It's just some placeholder that's exactly the same size and shape of the cabinet handle. If you look at the back of the drawers as well, they all have spots at the back that match the handle sizes to a T. DUnno why, but I've been searching all over that dang room for a key of some kind.

TheChewables

May 11, 2017
so there are two new versions that i saw on Kemono for 1.4. there is a Nuke edition and a normal version, but they both have the same tiny changelog

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
What on earth is "Nuke edition", is it just with a lot of bloom? Or does the girl shine green?

Reactions: Bronko83

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Initially I wrote that I feel it's a dedication to Oxo, but now I feel otherwise... I feel it actually might be him. Not sure if something has happened which has pushed him back into the scene, or, perhaps someone else who wishes to truly emulate him - but, given the coincidences and of course - other facts both ingame and hidden deeper, I feel Oxo has returned and this might perhaps be him dipping his toe, once again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MuraTheMaid-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
What on earth is "Nuke edition", is it just with a lot of bloom? Or does the girl shine green?
Nuke version appears to be modified to allow patreon content. I compared the two and from the standard version vs. the nuke edition, the nuke one contains additional buttons. Though not many.

Reactions: Etar

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
It's hard to NOT think this is Oxo under a new name. Look at the descriptions of both games. Apart from a word here and there, they're almost identical.

Poke Abby Description -
About this game:
Poke Abby will be the first installment in the Potions series of 3D interactive sex games. The player plays as a ghost of Autumnhearth who catches Abby wandering off to the potions classroom. The player has a few options to customize Abby before continuing to the main scene where they may poke, rub, and undress her until she invites them to have sex.
Mura The Maid Description -
Mura The Maid is the first little game in the Mansion series of 3D interactive sex games.
You play as Duskmoor Mansion Master. Mura just came to clean up your room.
Before she arrives, you are able to customize her appearance in many different ways,
including outfit and various accessories.
Once Mura is in your room, you are free to touch and undress her as much as you like,
until she invites you for some extra fun!

Reactions: Ismjahson

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Could someone double check this "issue" with the Nuke version (?
I just downloaded the game to see what is all about, midway through I close it (Alt + F4) and then proceed to delete the folder, however, Windows said that a process was using the folder, Task manager show that CMD was running in the background, as soon as I finish said process, the folder was deleted.

Someone else can confirm if the game indeed opens CMD in the background?, I don't want to try again.
As a side note, I had a bunch of software open; Atom, Unity, Ren'Py and Krita.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Could someone double check this "issue" with the Nuke version (?
I just downloaded the game to see what is all about, midway through I close it (Alt + F4) and then proceed to delete the folder, however, Windows said that a process was using the folder, Task manager show that CMD was running in the background, as soon as I finish said process, the folder was deleted.

Someone else can confirm if the game indeed opens CMD in the background?, I don't want to try again.
As a side note, I had a bunch of software open; Atom, Unity, Ren'Py and Krita.
Nuke version is cracked to allow patreon content. If the folder could not be deleted, it's likely there was some part of the files still loaded into ram. Happens sometimes, it's nothing malicious. I've scanned the game with numerous file checks and found no issue.

• Hey there
Reactions: Studio 781

X256

Dec 27, 2022
It could either be Oxo working again or someone else reinterpreting the concept with a slight twist.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes