Mod MurMur - Walkthrough Mod v0.6 (public) [thanks for the demos]

Aug 7, 2018
OK, but don't you need too to modify the mod in order to get also these bugfixes?
Updated for v0.6 public. It's mostly very minor changes most people likely wouldn't notice (when to enable or disable the button that lets you check your scores with the girls, fades, 0.2 sec delays instead of 0.5 sec delays, etc).

I did fix the [+1 Lewd] vs (+1 Lewd) issue that caused problems for some players. Still, no need to replay if you already finished the beta.

Reactions: Wisblade

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
when to enable or disable the button that lets you check your scores with the girls
Thanks, pal. This bug in the beta was the most annoying for me, because some infos were obtained and it wasn't possible to check it. I won't replay, but I'll go to see the stats panel anyway.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
thanks for the demos : Some news, got time to test the final version... And these are bad news.
  • Can't reload a previous save, done with the beta (save point: in club's room, just before the 0.6 content and the disappearance of the stat button).
  • With later saves, reloading is OK, but the stat button doesn't appear anyway and stays invisible.
I can obviously provides you the saves if needed for tests.

Aug 7, 2018
thanks for the demos : Some news, got time to test the final version... And these are bad news.
  • Can't reload a previous save, done with the beta (save point: in club's room, just before the 0.6 content and the disappearance of the stat button).
  • With later saves, reloading is OK, but the stat button doesn't appear anyway and stays invisible.
I can obviously provides you the saves if needed for tests.
From v0.6 (public) onwards I'm providing the mod with rpyc files for save compatibility. If you still have your rpycs (ch1p4.rpyc, ch2p1.rpyc, etc) from the beta, paste them into the game folder and your should be able to load those saves.

I can't reproduce the stat button issue, will test more later. Have you tried playing past that point to see if it re-appears during the next scene?

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
From v0.6 (public) onwards I'm providing the mod with rpyc files for save compatibility. If you still have your rpycs (ch1p4.rpyc, ch2p1.rpyc, etc) from the beta, paste them into the game folder and your should be able to load those saves.
OK, it worked. Hope that it will be solved on next update, I'm sure that it's as annoying for us than for you...

I can't reproduce the stat button issue, will test more later. Have you tried playing past that point to see if it re-appears during the next scene?
Nope: since I was at end of game, even when rolling back, button stays invisible. So, thanks to the trick just above, I loaded the last save with the button and continued with "Control" to redo the two routes I saved (Love & Lewd). Button was present constantly then, without any problem, but the saves without button from beta were "dead" regarding this issue.

So, for now, everything solved/repaired, thanks a lot.

Krepto

Apr 7, 2022
I don't know if you know this but the walkthrough stops working after the first date with Sophie or at least it stopped for me and I don't know why..

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know if you know this but the walkthrough stops working after the first date with Sophie or at least it stopped for me and I don't know why..
Yeah, looks like between v0.6 beta and v0.6 public DD changed some things in earlier parts of the game as well, which causes those exceptions.

The good news is that you can ignore all of them. Whenever you run into an exception, just hit ignore and you can progress without missing anything. I'll go through the entire thing and fix them with the next update.

Apr 18, 2021
That might be so, but using your mod on the remake completely brakes the game. Dialogue will still play but no images.
The only thing visible on screen besides the textbox is a message saying image not found.

So it's either play the old version or wait for 0.7, however long that will take.

Are you going to continue working on this mod anyways or have you moved on?

Alfhcdd

Mar 4, 2024
After installing the mod and deleting all rpa files, It shows me this. I followed all of the instructions though.Is there anything ive done wrong? i used unren option 1, after it finished, i copied the mod's game folder and put it in murmur, replaced 16 docs and deleted 3 rpa files