Ren'Py - Mushoku Harem [Alpha v0.2] [TwizSinGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

WARNING

the thread is full of mushoku tensei anime spoilers by the dev. he is so dumb he literally gives 3 giga spoilers in the anime and says "well it's not a spoiler because it will be in the anime, just hasn't happened in the anime yet" he is literally braindead.

so if you don't want to get spoiled, don't look at the thread. i found 3 of his comments spoiling things. if you don't want to get spoiled, don't play this game.

furthermore it's garbage. ofc a dev this dumb cannot make a good game so don't even bother playing. it will never be good. despite him using koikatsu engine which is easy to make scenes with.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nograzie

This is really promising, it has a few rough spots but it's pretty normal for a 0.2, and i think they can all be fixed in the future. The first things that comes to mind are a few bugs and the game being a bit clunky
  3. 1.00 star(s)

badiadhuru

dev spent more effort on anti cheat measures then the actual in game content

(Saves get locked/bricked/useless if you edit any stats and if you use the console the dev trolls the player by taking out the in-game shop with the vendor saying their wares got Thanos snapped)

I'm not making this shit up

Horrible grind
    Classic hunger,food,cleanliness bullshit

lust and affection stats for each character to grind

Money grind

And you have to grind fights to level up your adventure guild rank,to rank up for the first time you need to fight 25 times

On top of a truly annoying and unappealing low effort trash sandbox to navigate

I played around until I encountered the bathtub animation with zero dialogue and zero smut writing.

You are telling me I'm forced to do this horrible grind just to see a looped 2 second default koikatsu animation with no personality or lewdness?

Hell No!