RPGM Completed Mushroom Grounds DX [Final] [Red Pines Corp]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4wi7mr.png

Overview:
"Trapped along with his mates, Zackary Cage must find a plan to bring his crew out of a nightmare full of mushrooms.
Which one will have the better plan?​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-20
Release Date: 2022-05-20
Developer: Red Pines Corp -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

A0z+eD.png KWbnw_.png UKJPqI.png dW9Nle.png KKJk1h.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
>long-haired redhead character named Ignis

Fuck, now I'm reminded of - and how that one never got the English translation it deserved...

But this one does look good, though. Will definitely give it a try.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It looks like one of those zombie gigs but i don't see anything in the tags to imply that.
Mushroom zombies? :unsure::coffee:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
* Disclaimer: no mushrooms were harmed or consumed in the making of this adventure game

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Game looks fine but plays bad, I'd say. The gameplay genre is not my cup of tea, so I sometimes get impatient and fail. I have to go through 3-5 battles for a single picture, and the girl I'm aiming for might not even like it. And to top it all off, the picture gets wasted, so I have to replay those battles in order to buy a new one.
I haven't found a save function and there's no checkpoint, so spending 15 minutes almost midlessly mashing buttons and then dying feels like a kick in the nuts, because you have to start all over again. If I had a way to save I could just edit the save file to get all the credits I needed. I even tried to use cheat engine, but while fighting a couple of mushrooms and looking through the changing values, I lost the fight and all my progresses.
Another tiringly boring thing is the sex sequences... if i insert a password to skip the gameplay and go to the sexy content, I don't want to experience more bad gameplay. It's not "interactive", the girl's expression barely changes and she only strips. It's not fun, it's the same "press arrow key to progess" that I had to do before, but now I cannot press any key, I have to press the right one, which is in some aspects even worse than before!

I'm not the kind of guy that disses anything on socials and forums, if I don't like something I just move on and let everyone else enjoy the content if they can. But damn! Help me find something good in this thing!

Reactions: Grime and Ferghus

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
What a weird, and kind of interesting game concept, completely tossed in the trash with the most boring gameplay loop I've ever seen. They even made the sex scenes a chore by making you hit like 300 arrow keys. I get that it's free, but that just makes the tedium more confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaltheonEX

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
whats going on with the rooftop guy? he tells me to play another game for the good ending but the links to that game are all dead. any spoilers?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote