[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Muslim Visual Novel! Looking for Artist!

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
To this day she still gets death threats is what I was alluding to. I hope certain people don't get so offended to the point where they feel the need to crucify you.
I thought the death threats came from more traditional Muslim people, unless that is what you were referring to.

Idea seems interesting in where it can go.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I like the idea of corrupting pure Muslimahs. :p

If the art is like that of Losekorntrol, I will be your patron.

The Purge (Tumblr).jpg

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Have you spoken with him?
Nope, but I'm not a dev. In any case, you should talk about your project on his discord (ask him first). Chances are that some people will be interested in naughty hijabis (^^) and may give you better advice.

oilersuzi

Oct 30, 2018
What about the script? Any further thoughts? Really think you should flip from the women being the outsiders (i.e. white women) to the man (i.e. white man convert) with women of the house being the corruption angle (i.e. marry's into one of the rebellious daughters, family doesn't accept because he's white but eventually father gives in to keep the family together and olive branch is that he's converted...little do they know they've let the wolf into the hen house)

Reactions: namiv

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
What about the script? Any further thoughts? Really think you should flip from the women being the outsiders (i.e. white women) to the man (i.e. white man convert) with women of the house being the corruption angle (i.e. marry's into one of the rebellious daughters, family doesn't accept because he's white but eventually father gives in to keep the family together and olive branch is that he's converted...little do they know they've let the wolf into the hen house)
I loved your last sentence (y);)

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
will say, it's an interesting idea, however this will probably be under a lot of fire if it ever be released

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Um, Sabi? Is this going to be our next project? I'm loving working on our current one and if I haven't said it before, thanks for asking me to join. ;)