Pros:
    - Translation is really good
    - Quite a few scenes to collect
    - There's a gallery
    - Multiple endings

Cons:
    - Story can get a bit boring at times
    - MC gets weird in a couple of scenes
    - Mostly vanilla (which for some is a plus)

The game takes a few hours to complete but it's worth it and I def reccomend.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

N1CKs001

A great vanilla incest story between a Mom and her son. Great animation and art. Game play is simple with some diverting paths, some, that can unlock scenes for the gallary. Translation is also not bad and very understandable
  3. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

The art is top notch and the writing is good by nukige standards.

The protagonist is tolerable and doesn't get in the way of your enjoyment. My only complaint is that he's rapey as fuck in two scenes. I like rape games, but this isn't a rape game, so those scenes were pretty jarring and unpleasant.

The sex scenes in general are pretty good. You can tell that this was written by someone who has actually had sex, which is always a breath of fresh air. The sexual content is a bit too vanilla, but the scenes themselves are written in a pretty steamy and intimate way. Just keep in mind that this game is 100% vanilla.

The translation is good. It's edited MTL, so a few lines are pretty jarring. Nonetheless, those unintelligible lines are very few and far between. I'm guessing the MTL was edited by a native English speaker, which is nice. The only thing you'll see often is the weird use of words like "spoil," "pamper" and "rush." Other than that and the very occasional poetry, your reading experience won't have any issues.

After getting the true ending (wedding) you get the option to see a chunk of the game through Manami's POV. That's both a good and a bad thing. It's good because female POV is objectively better than male POV, but it's possible that you'll get sick of the sex scenes, since you've already seen them. Still, female POV is always a nice addition to any eroge. Just beware that one CG variation (kissing) is only found in this mode for some reason, so you'll have to play it (or skip through it) if you want 100% of the CGs.

Solid nukige. 7/10.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zonked5000

Not really a game, it's a visual novel with a few branches and endings.
    The series is called ANIM, and it's all in japanese, but they're not overly pricey or hard to come by https://vndb.org/p5237.
    Guy is a hero for translating one of these free of charge, I've been using a program to poorly google translate my way thru these.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Translation effort = 5 stars (great job). Game = 4 stars, below is about the game.

I hope it's obvious that you won't enjoy this game if you're not into mother/son incest. It's the typical "mentally fucked up son wins the heart of his lonely mom". It's good. My main complaint is that the game has many scenes and only a few are animated. Might sound like a cheap thing to complain about, but it's kinda blue-bally in that regard which is why I'm complaining. Like, game shows you this real nice animation, and then you get into a super kinky scene following and it's a few still images. It does have a few animated scenes though, and they are good animations.

Story is not overblown, but also not underdeveloped. Dialog is fair. There was a fair amount of spam clicking and skipping later in the game though. Get to the point where you're like "yeah I get it just let me finish jerking off damnit" but the game keeps the same story-flow pace. It's fine.

Really, I simply don't think this game is EXCEPTIONAL, so I'm not giving it 5 stars (and it's not going on my list). But, it is good (which is 4 stars per F95Z), and if you're into the kink list, you should play.