Unity - Completed - Mutant Alley [2022.7-1] [Tyranno]

1. 3.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

Okay so let's be honest: Who doesn't want to fuck a dinosaur, especially a T-rex?

The game's pretty straight forward. please your dino mate and enjoy the show. It's clearly made for VR, as you control a disembodied set of limbs from a hand, a dick & tongue. The tongue seems to be in need of work, as i just found myself moving the camera around like it were a limp sock. The dick just auto fucks and it's not even from your perspective. Just standing on the sidelines watching a ghost dick fuck the dino. I worked hard for that, it should be my perspective fucking that dino >:C
    The voice work is meh. Like they couldnt find decent actors to brave voicing dinosaurs being fucked or talk dirty, which I find hard to believe. I've seen fan made animation smut w/ better voice actors from twitter.

the art isn't bad. the models look gorgeous and the design pretty cool. Like a bit of an 80s vibe, putting a T-rex head atop a towering snu-snu body.

wish there were more options like color patterns, adjusting body types, spanking, pov fucks & boob play beyond feeling them up. Where's the nipple pulls, the lip sucking, the titty fuck?

While it's missing some other aspects of intercoarse & foreplay, it's not to bad. At least worth a try.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

PersonalizedDepopulation

Wow, how generous of the developer to upload a game that's totally paywalled behind a Patreon! :D
    If you're gonna do that , don't bother uploading it in the first place. Just wastes everyone's time and disk space.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

nerfriven

Somewhat entertaining but gets a little boring pretty soon. Additionally the lack of free cam makes some interactions just look super weird and the whole ghost hand thing is kind of distracting, like why not just make normal hands?
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

As it stands, the game is pretty neat, but nothing special. It gives some nice POVs with decently smooth animations. If POVs of Rimming, oral or viewing floating hands touching over a character, this game fits a niche rather nicely. That being said, the animations are very, very lack luster, bordering on just being "passable".

Considering the nature of the game, in which you're viewing the beast as it is pleasured, there should be a lot more attention given to its orgasm, but sadly that's not much the case here. You get very bland 2D sprites for ejaculate that really don't make it too worth the weird process of getting him to finish properly. Rather than just pleasuring him, you also have to make him edge, which although isn't hard...it's not exactly enjoyable. It doesn't add anything, and only serves to slightly take away from streamlining. It seems like they wanted to make it feel more like a game than a straight A to B animation showcase, but it really adds nothing.

The game doesn't have any points reduced for bugs, but were there any significant bugs, the game would be deserving of 1 star. The instant you start playing, you'll realize how little room for bugs there currently is thanks to the lack of things to do. Still, it's always worth mentioning when there aren't a ton of bugs since so many games on this platform are plagued by them regardless.

All in all, it's a pretty average game. I'm not one to jump onboard of 5 stars because it MIGHT become something incredible. Reviews should be based on what there currently is. In its current form, the animations are smooth, but lacking. The climax is bland and really needs some kind of substance, be it simple 3D fluids or actual fluids with physics. This game, as it stands, is on par with 2D games where you click what you want to see and then just press a button that says "cum", except in this game you have a needless extra step. If it branches out beyond that, it has the potential to become something great. As it stands though...it's just a thing to look at and think "Neat." If it does flourish though, it will fill a very content devoid niche, and I do hope that happens.