Unity Abandoned Mutant Master: Filthy Shades Of Scales [v0.2a] [Tyranno]

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Wouldn't that be [furry] rather than [monster]? I think I've seen things with anthropomorphic snakes tagged [furry], because it's an animal, not a fantasy monster.
I'm no expert concerning [furry], just genuinely wondering. :unsure:
The human male is sexing up a lizard, and they don't have fur. And human hair isn't known as fur... so, no... there are no "furies" in this game. And it wouldn't be right to mislead people who are into furies to only then be disappoint when they see only scales and human flesh :rolleyes:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The human male is sexing up a lizard, and they don't have fur. And human hair isn't known as fur... so, no... there are no "furies" in this game. And it wouldn't be right to mislead people who are into furies to only then be disappoint when they see only scales and human flesh :rolleyes:
[Furry] is defined as "Anthropomorphic animal (Not to be confused with monster or humans with animal ears/tails)"
[Monster] is defined as "Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs."
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Most furry stuff I've seen includes Scaleys(?) aka lizard, snakes, even anthropomorphic dolphins and the likes. In this case I think it all depends on whether you count a dinosaur as an animal, because then it's clear cut: [Furry], not [Monster].

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Most furry stuff I've seen includes Scaleys(?) aka lizard, snakes, even anthropomorphic dolphins and the likes. In this case I think it all depends on whether you count a dinosaur as an animal, because then it's clear cut: [Furry], not [Monster].
You're possibly talking about one's that do include both Scales and Furs, like: Rack1 & 2.. so, yah, both 'monster' and 'furry' tags apply. But for this game, only a Scaled creature exists, thus, it's a 'monster'.