Recommending My Beloved Ones I Best 2D and 3D games, mostly INCEST I Making a good looking and practical list with pics for you PART-2

Carnem Luxur

Aug 4, 2018
i present to you A LIST. Now with 100% less shitposting, 100% more milkies and at least 4.598475% more serious.

i made a rough list of all the games that i decided to play unprompted* in the last 2-3 years.
that list was was then reduced down to 10 games, these games were selected with no particular thought or reason just a "vibe".
i will however be using OP's method of rating just to keep some cohesion with the original list.

there are some minor changes i've made to the categories as most of the games i have selected would score zero on some of them.
  1. Animations 0-1 pts.
  2. Scenes 0-1 pts.
  3. Genre 0-1 pts.
    reason for change: i have no idea how i would implement this as the games featured are not of one focused "kink" rather i enjoy games that have certain features that could be implemented in any genre/category of games

changed to "Spice", Spice in a h-game is when there are features that change the sex element in some way for instance:
    character creation: allowing you to change parts of the MC's body and have those changes effect the scenes
    clothing: allowing you to change parts of the MC's attire and have those changes effect the scenes
    personality changes: though not on this list "Karryn's Prison" is a good example of this, as you gain titles your character starts to react different allowing you to sort of sculpt the way a character reacts and, say it with me now, have those changes effect the scenes

4. Graphics 0-1 pts
  5. Story 0-1 pts.
  6. Types (character body types etc.) 0-1 pts.
  7. Sounds (sexual scene moaning noises etc.) 0-1 pts.
    reason for change: i'm a "sound off" kind of guy, i usually do not play with any kind of sound on as i find that the moaning they put in is wildly exaggerated and annoying.

changed to "avoidance", you know those people in the comments asking "is X avoidable" well sometimes there are just element in a game you like that you don't like. This one will start at a 1 and will go down to a 0 the more elements there are that i don't like. i should note that the game wouldn't have made the list if what i don't like wasn't very minor or avoidable

8. Grind 0-1 pts.
  9. Cumshots 0-1 pts.
  10. Game length 0-1 pts.
    Bonus pts. for Game Type
    FPS +0,5 / RPG +0,3 / Sandbox +0,2 / Linear +0,1

i should note, im a massive sucker for a good clothing system and/or character customization.

* i didn't see it pop-up in the latest updates tab or in my scrolling through the site, i just kinda remembered it and went "yeah i'll play that again"

but now, the list: (haha jk not here yet)
  1. wings of roldea
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. The Fixer

3. captivity

it was at this point that i found out that writing the little bit of text under the score is going to take to long for now so im just going to score it and maby add the text later

4. sol rui -after mini-
  5. factorial omega: my dystopian robot girlfriend
  6. cyberslayers
  7. ghost hunter vena
  8. broken dreams correctional center
  9. portals of phereon
  10. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namein

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
you know fuck it, seems like fun though i probably don't have time to do it right now i'll get to it tomorrow.
this list will be both only 10 games and assorted. only 10 because i've been here for some time and since i've joined i've atleast looked at the new games once a day so if i didn't limit the number this list would be near enough 50~70 strong and i just dont feel like doing that much effort. assorted because my tastes are quite broad and don't compare easy.

1. wow its the first one
  2. omg a second one
  3. oh OH MY GOD, IT"S A TRIPLE
  4. the number 4 contains 4 angles
  5. the number 5 does not contain 4 angles
  6. if you rotate it 90 degrees clock-wise it looks like a man shrimp
  7. and here we see the wild number seven in it's natural habitat, eating the number 9
  8. 8
  9. screams in agony (it's currently being eaten alive UwU)
  10. "From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me."
and yes i will fill this out pinky promise
edit: i just found out that i puts all the images i uploaded as attachments and you'll have to correct me if im wrong but those should disapear if i just use links ( from the zone )... right?
I'm not sure if you're just making fun of me you seem a little sarcastic tho. I'm a newbie here like a real newbie so I apologize if I did something wrong or stupid, mate. Thanks for the reply btw i had fun, cheers.

Reactions: Carnem Luxur

Carnem Luxur

Aug 4, 2018
I'm not sure if you're just making fun of me you seem a little sarcastic tho. I'm a newbie here like a real newbie so I apologize if I did something wrong or stupid, mate. Thanks for the reply btw i had fun, cheers.
aaaah fuck sorry didn't think you'd look at it that way. no im not making fun of you i just wanted to insert some images into the spoiler tag and i couldn't find a good place holder so i just when into my images folder and well this kinda happened.

again sorry. by some time tomorrow it'll have at least some of the good shit in there.

• Red Heart

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
aaaah fuck sorry didn't think you'd look at it that way. no im not making fun of you i just wanted to insert some images into the spoiler tag and i couldn't find a good place holder so i just when into my images folder and well this kinda happened.

again sorry. by some time tomorrow it'll have at least some of the good shit in there.
Nah my apologies mate, it was cuz of my shitty language i think, still trying to improve my English level... Anyways, thanks for replies mate. I'll be looking forward for your suggestions.

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
i present to you A LIST. Now with 100% less shitposting, 100% more milkies and at least 4.598475% more serious.

i made a rough list of all the games that i decided to play unprompted* in the last 2-3 years.
that list was was then reduced down to 10 games, these games were selected with no particular thought or reason just a "vibe".
i will however be using OP's method of rating just to keep some cohesion with the original list.

there are some minor changes i've made to the categories as most of the games i have selected would score zero on some of them.
  1. Animations 0-1 pts.
  2. Scenes 0-1 pts.
  3. Genre 0-1 pts.
    reason for change: i have no idea how i would implement this as the games featured are not of one focused "kink" rather i enjoy games that have certain features that could be implemented in any genre/category of games

changed to "Spice", Spice in a h-game is when there are features that change the sex element in some way for instance:
    character creation: allowing you to change parts of the MC's body and have those changes effect the scenes
    clothing: allowing you to change parts of the MC's attire and have those changes effect the scenes
    personality changes: though not on this list "Karryn's Prison" is a good example of this, as you gain titles your character starts to react different allowing you to sort of sculpt the way a character reacts and, say it with me now, have those changes effect the scenes

4. Graphics 0-1 pts
  5. Story 0-1 pts.
  6. Types (character body types etc.) 0-1 pts.
  7. Sounds (sexual scene moaning noises etc.) 0-1 pts.
    reason for change: i'm a "sound off" kind of guy, i usually do not play with any kind of sound on as i find that the moaning they put in is wildly exaggerated and annoying.

changed to "avoidance", you know those people in the comments asking "is X avoidable" well sometimes there are just element in a game you like that you don't like. This one will start at a 1 and will go down to a 0 the more elements there are that i don't like. i should note that the game wouldn't have made the list if what i don't like wasn't very minor or avoidable

8. Grind 0-1 pts.
  9. Cumshots 0-1 pts.
  10. Game length 0-1 pts.
    Bonus pts. for Game Type
    FPS +0,5 / RPG +0,3 / Sandbox +0,2 / Linear +0,1

i should note, im a massive sucker for a good clothing system and/or character customization.

* i didn't see it pop-up in the latest updates tab or in my scrolling through the site, i just kinda remembered it and went "yeah i'll play that again"

1. wings of roldea

2. The Fixer

3. captivity

it was at this point that i found out that writing the little bit of text under the score is going to take to long for now so im just going to score it and maby add the text later

4. sol rui -after mini-
  5. factorial omega: my dystopian robot girlfriend
  6. cyberslayers
  7. ghost hunter vena
  8. broken dreams correctional center
  9. portals of phereon
  10. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow mate you've really put some work on this, happy to see that. Sorry for the mis-understanding before. Thanks for the post tho it looks tempting.

btw some weird thing happened, my posts have merged into part1 and you just seized part2 thread lmao

Carnem Luxur

Aug 4, 2018
Wow mate you've really put some work on this, happy to see that. Sorry for the mis-understanding before. Thanks for the post tho it looks tempting.

btw some weird thing happened, my posts have merged into part1 and you just seized part2 thread lmao
how the fuck... i know i'm European but damn, didn't know i could colonize a post on the internet with my mere presence. it'd bring a tear to the eyes of my forefathers

all kidding aside this is some fuck shit right here i'll see if the what the site admins think about this

• Haha

Namein

Oct 25, 2023
how the fuck... i know i'm European but damn, didn't know i could colonize a post on the internet with my mere presence. it'd bring a tear to the eyes of my forefathers

all kidding aside this is some fuck shit right here i'll see if the what the site admins think about this
LMAO dude you colonized me for real, let me know how it goes with admins :)

Reactions: Carnem Luxur