Ren'Py - Completed - My Best Friend's Family [v1.01] [Iceridlah Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ThorMcBalbo

Review v.0.0.1

Art 5/10: Pretty standard daz renders, with standard posing that give the mannequin feeling and wishy-washy background. All the character are so much emotionless that it's hard to dive into what they are saying.

Story 5/10: Let's start with a bright note & say that the fact that you can play both the MCs gives us 2 information: the first one is that the dev want to put a real effort into making the game and second that we will have some depth into the mind of both MCs and that will definitely drive us toward a more enjoyable game. On the not so bright note instead, we have the completely bland dialogs and story in general the usual "1 dick to rule the all in a close environment"

Sound 0/10: just me eating some fonzies

overall 4/10:I would like to start by saying that we all remember this dev from his previous work [VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - My New Roommate [Iceridlah] but let's be honest, how many of us still remember it? I actually had to check a post before mine to connect the 2 games and it made me understand an important thing, that the Dev it's trying harder than before and he's improving himself. If you liked his previous work or like the "1 dick to rule the all in a close environment" style of game i suggest you to keep follow for the future updates, but for me, it's like going to dinner and find only 2 pieces of celery in the plate.