• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Bimbo Dreams v0.4.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok, now that I played it:

1. We really need a name change, that MCs name is horrible. At best for more than just the MC.
2. Why is he talking to his good friend only weeks after he returned? - They have to be close the way they talk ... and immature perverts ... but hey. I guess writing likable characters is hard. And why doesnt the nephew new about the boobjob . especially when his aunt is the driving force behind that.
3. Sue changed her clothing between her bus trip and entering her home ...
4. currently it has no choices of any kind - and it is not very long.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
the funny thing is, the game itself says "mother" at least in one instance ... ^^
Haha, I do proofreading here, and I'm amazed at how many simple word issues are missed.
In this game, Randall is spelled three different ways. Also he's called Randy too.

I like the game overall. Looking forward to the update.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I wanted to see what it was about so did a quick speed run through, in its current state it's not got much to it, but the whole premise of it feels like both the neighbour and the mc are trying to turn the landlady/mother into a slutty bimbo that will fuck anything, I'm glad I tested it because while I like the bimbo side of things, the pimping out stuff is so not my style so at least I can bow out early knowing it's not going where I want it to.

I checked it because this site only has the 'Netorare' classification for all types of NTR (which is stupid as hell)
Yeah. I would like to something like a cocked-protagonist tag or something so you tell if the Mc is having the girl(s) stole from them or are doing the stealing

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
fuck yea i love ntr and sharing hopefully my post here wont be deleted just because i said i like ntr in an ntr game thread aka darker also posted a quote from the dictionary defining the ntr translation in a running intellegent conversation about whose perspective male only or females included should the term be used for between me and another user please dont delete any more of my post moderaters i am not violating any rules or making waves except if i jump in a swimming pool lol i dont know who deleted my comments but you should reread the rules and make a judgment call based on if i was berating people and shit man or whatever you identify as not a friendly conversation literally about the game and what people were talking about aka on topic aka the game elements included or not included based on tags at the time and if they could be better implemented but we never figured it out because you deleted all our posts not cool i could see it if we were arguing in all caps and caling each other names but their were none of that and never would of been because two adults were talking civily wernt we other user who got deleted as well?
Holy shit, man. You must have dropped all of these. Just, I dunno, find a place for them...

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
might want to consider making a incest patch landlandy this and that in sentences is annoying af i know why but still needs a incest patch if dev decides to continue making this game anyways thanks for the share and nice decent renders

Reactions: Logber

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
The big issue here is that for now Sue isn't the MC's 'landlady'. She's his actual landlady (except for one or two lines where they forgot to replace 'mother' in the text). Surely a simple patch would fix this? Also the renaming of MC. Sue looks like the MC's sister with the addition of bags under her eyes and a hint of crows' feet. But I'm not complaining.

Last edited:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
For some reason, it says Landlady, that's got to be a typo. :unsure:
I fixed it for the members here. You're welcome! :cool:

Just put it in the game. it knows where to go.:ROFLMAO:
Placed the Episode 1 in the game directory but crashed the game. attached traceback log

Mar 8, 2023
I remember reading something with a similar premise on chyoa a year or so ago, ( ) I don't know if this is inspired by that yet, also, the story on chyoa didn't have any NTR, as far as I remember. I wonder how that's gonna be implemented here :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes