4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Dunno what the Problem is!?! There is an NTR and non-NTR Path. So what? Both Sides can be happy. :unsure:
NTR haters hate the mere idea of having NTR in a game even if it's 100% optional and they'll never see any NTR Scene. I mean those guys go to posts about NTR games, promoted as NTR games and with a huge disclaimer that they are NTR Games only to complain about the fact that it is a game about NTR.

Reactions: RCC14 and KiGa

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
NTR haters hate the mere idea of having NTR in a game even if it's 100% optional and they'll never see any NTR Scene. I mean those guys go to posts about NTR games, promoted as NTR games and with a huge disclaimer that they are NTR Games only to complain about the fact that it is a game about NTR.
Can you stop bickering about this nonsense? The only one complaining here is you.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
My Bimbo Dream [v0.5.6]

Changelog posted above in thread.

Windows--
Mac--
APK--

MBD minigame: "A Glimpse of the Past" --

"A little bonus treat for you, a little flashback to Sue’s and Lucia’s past. As has been implied, Sue was not always a respectable woman and Lucia did not start out as a raging slut. This minigame shows a glimpse back to the Sue and Lucia of the past as we join the ladies on a girl’s holiday."

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
My Bimbo Dream [v0.5.6]

Changelog posted above in thread.

Windows-- Pixeldrain
Mac-- Pixeldrain
APK--Pixeldrain

MBD minigame: "A Glimpse of the Past" -- Pixeldrain

"A little bonus treat for you, a little flashback to Sue’s and Lucia’s past. As has been implied, Sue was not always a respectable woman and Lucia did not start out as a raging slut. This minigame shows a glimpse back to the Sue and Lucia of the past as we join the ladies on a girl’s holiday."
Thx! But old save dont work! GG WP...MF

• Angry
Reactions: bcool

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
Thx! But old save dont work! GG WP...MF
Hmm, yeah, they added a scene somewhere in the middle of the game + a lot of changed renders so it's worth it to just replay. Took me around 2.5 hours to replay the entire game last night. The only slow parts you can't skip are the extended, annoying cell phone section.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Bimbo Dream [v0.5.6] [MBD]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Does choices matter? It seems there's still many locked gallery when I choose yes to all the lewd choices
Haven't checked the latest version but last I played the choices do matter at least to some degree. Last I played depending on choices with the mom she can either be faithful to MC but turning into a bimbo or she can start sleeping around with others and turn more into a slut. The ex-gf has seemingly two different routes depending on if your nice (ntr) or a jerk (stud) to her when she sends texts.

Basically being nice and wanting to see her has her turn up as a slut that has slept with a ton of guys to get better at sex she then goes to tell MC all about it which he seemingly loves and she will keep sleeping around cause she likes it but she'll keep seeing the MC from time to time cause she still loves him (sort of). If you were a jerk on the other hand she turns up and misses the MC a lot and acts super clingy hoping the two can get back together. Same sex scene in both but the text varies a lot. But basically being nice = NTR/sharing being jerk = clingy gf?

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Can anyone tell me where I can find the texts for the handy? I would like to translate them for myself too. Thanks

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
where do you see the harem tag??
The tag does not match the game in all games. Even harem games don't always have a harem tag. the developer just said that he decided to add a harem, then it’s up to f95 moderators to add the tag or not

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes