4.10 star(s) 30 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I completely agree that "both sides" of the infamous topic can be obnoxious, but I always wonder how romance/harem fans find their ways in seemingly wrong games. This game is called my BIMBO dream... Bimbo stands for promiscuous woman who basically modifies her body to give pleasure to many partners with little to no resistance. If I was harem enjoyer I would not come into game thread like this, yet alone ask where is the romance path. Just seems silly. But I am definitely never gonna try to gatekeep or complain that content they like exists as NTR enjoyer... From my experience tho, 9/10 times it's harem players who are toxic and opressive, tho both "sides" have their share of lunatics. Just a little vent, peace! :)
No kidding, this game had nothing to do with Romance from the beginning

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Too much of a controversial comment... you consider harem fans to be crybabies, time when NTR fans get angry and whine, hmm? View attachment 3722677

I have nothing against NTR, because I don’t care about them and avoid them, but it’s strange to see something two-faced comments, Moreover, the harem fans did not insult any of the NTR fans...
they were just against NTR, the developer gave them vanilla/harem, now let them enjoy it. as they say, what we have is not appreciated, so no need to quarrel, just enjoy the game, everyone gets what they like (although I don’t always like this idea where there is both a harem and ntr)
Pretty sure the ones making death threats to Devs aren't NTR fans, but maybe I'm wrong

Dec 21, 2019
It's always better when a dev sets out to tell one story and sticks to it. The title, the ntr tag, and the first 5 minutes of gameplay should make the original theme pretty clear. It's also right there in the overview for good measure.

"My Bimbo Dream is a Bimbofication, Corruption and NTR focused visual novel."

I don't know why a 3rd route was added. Maybe the dev just wanted more variety. Maybe the people that were playing the non-ntr route wanted an even more vanilla route without any "bimbos." Maybe devs fucking around with additional routes and reworked renders instead of making forward progress is just inevitable, they get enough support and lose their drive.

Regardless, this move accomplished 2 things. Development will be even slower, and proper sexual content with the main woman will take even longer. So strap in.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It's always better when a dev sets out to tell one story and sticks to it. The title, the ntr tag, and the first 5 minutes of gameplay should make the original theme pretty clear. It's also right there in the overview for good measure.

"My Bimbo Dream is a Bimbofication, Corruption and NTR focused visual novel."

I don't know why a 3rd route was added. Maybe the dev just wanted more variety. Maybe the people that were playing the non-ntr route wanted an even more vanilla route without any "bimbos." Maybe devs fucking around with additional routes and reworked renders instead of making forward progress is just inevitable, they get enough support and lose their drive.

Regardless, this move accomplished 2 things. Development will be even slower, and proper sexual content with the main woman will take even longer. So strap in.
Yeah, this is exactly not why I started playing this. There are countless romance/harem games out there, with years long slow burn. I thought this was a game about sluts, and the MC turning his mom into a slut XD. The Aunt is my favorite anyway.

There's another game called "Girl in charge" which the dev has been very clear, about the content of the game. He still had people in the thread harassing him about it

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Pretty sure the ones making death threats to Devs aren't NTR fans, but maybe I'm wrong
Alas, I don’t agree. Some of us know very well that NTR fans can be demanding and intrusive. Most developers abandoned their game who were not associated with NTR when fans began offering payment for the implementation of NTR or demanding that their wishes be fulfilled, after which the developers lose interest in their ideas when the fans' desire has already been fulfilled. so each fan has their bad sides.

It's like, sensitive whiners harem vs demanding whiners ntr. but instead they could just let developers do their job and enjoy the game...

I know very well that this game with the name "bimbo" does not correspond to the harem style, but partly there are some bimbo harem games where the mc turns his girls into whores. I've always said that many developers don't necessarily listen to fan ideas.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
For those who wants to remove the obligatory file naming saving thing.
i always find it very annoying personally.

1. download rpaextract
2. place rpaextract.exe inside your game folder
3. drag mbd1.rpa on rpaextract.exe
4. inside the new folder called "screens", place the save_load.rpy given below.

running the game should recompile the file and it should work.

enjoy

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Don't really care about the woman we have to corrupt, Lucia is much hotter.

I think it will be much more intertaining for Lucia to become your bitch, doing what you tell her than the other character.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
So, I played the non-NTR route (I think), but nothing new in this update?
Nothing at all, just some interwoven scenes trying to add in a Beta Male route to the game, Like putting a square peg in a round hole the conversations do not even work well, and they lose the one sex scene . Worse development time for future update will take even longer and be even shorter as they continue to coddle the non NTR crowd (which is still dumb as it is supposed to be her son and not her husband). So the regular update for the people who were enjoying the game up until 5.0 will be the next update and I'm betting it will be really short for the content we liked before this turn of events.

Sad:confused::mad:

Reactions: RCC14

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
NTR avoidable ?
So far it's completely avoidable, for now there are three girls in the game Mom, Mom's friend + ex-gf. Just pick all the options where the MC want's all the girl to himself, when in charge of the Mom pick all the option that rejects others advances and lastly when it comes to the ex-gf just act coldly towards her.

Other then that it's kinda questionable if the game has NTR or if it's more of sharing/swinging since the MC straight up tells them he wants the girls to be sluts and sleep around to get better at sex, the MC is also not in a relationship with any of the girls, I mean the ex he dumped cause she was to passive/submissive in bed, then it's his Mom and his Mom's friend who he barely seems to know. Honestly the MC acts a bit more like a pimp then someone being subjected to NTR xD

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 30 Votes