Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Bimbo Dream [v0.8.0] [MBD] - Compressed

Win/Linux [403 MB]
- - - -

Mac [398 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021

Win/Linux [403 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [398 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks for sharing the update (y) . If you have access to the gallery unlock code please share it as old saves are not working.

Reactions: DJsona

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Saves are not working yet again and this is i think 5th time ever since the initial release, i understand if this was the first time with some major overhaul, but everytime there are some changes with this game, saves are nuked, it's becoming too much to play from the beginning even with ctrl skip, if this was some other game i would've gave up long ago, this is one of my favorites, but everything has it's limits, dev needs to get his shit together and finally make saves compatible with future versions, because if other games developed with renpy done it, then i don't see how this one should be major exception.

Edit: found one save that's working, guess i was lucky because others would throw error and restarting from the beginning, still other players might face the issue where their save won't work.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for sharing the update (y) . If you have access to the gallery unlock code please share it as old saves are not working.
Open the files up and look for it.

define menu_gallery_unlocker_code = "showmeit"

define menu_gallery_unlocker_after_enter = ""
define menu_gallery_unlocker_input_value = ""
define _menu_gallery_unlocker_input_value = VariableInputValue("menu_gallery_unlocker_input_value")
So, the gallery code = showmeit

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021

Win/Linux [403 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [398 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

dear bob,update only?

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Saves are not working yet again and this is i think 5th time ever since the initial release, i understand if this was the first time with some major overhaul, but everytime there are some changes with this game, saves are nuked, it's becoming too much to play from the beginning even with ctrl skip, if this was some other game i would've gave up long ago, this is one of my favorites, but everything has it's limits, dev needs to get his shit together and finally make saves compatible with future versions, because if other games developed with renpy done it, then i don't see how this one should be major exception.

Edit: found one save that's working, guess i was lucky because others would throw error and restarting from the beginning, still other players might face the issue where their save won't work.
This is so. I realise, we don't get to complain, but every update I get this, or a variant of it.

and the business of skipping through the whole thing from scratch to get to the latest update kinda takes the fun out of it.

Reactions: bcool and Kaikoaa98
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes