VN - Ren'Py - Completed - My Bullies Are Fucking My Mom! [Final] [HappyDaedalus]

1. 4.00 star(s)

soldano

A good VN. Don't expect elections here, but that's not what this is about. Sometimes I wonder why people don't make a comic, instead of this format. But it's okay, everyone expresses themselves as they want.
    As for the content, the introduction gets a bit boring. But once you get to the blackmail part, which is what this is about, the story is good. And Jake's dialogues with Cindy are fucking hot if you're into blackmail.
    As for the art, it's very good. Cindy is a hot MILF, and there are other very hot characters too. Thumbs up for the art in my opinion.
    In short, it's very good, but it's for blackmail fetishists. And if you like developed gameplay and such... Well, there's no gameplay. It's like reading a comic but less practical. A VN really.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheSilverCurse

The art is fine, that's the biggest positive of this. But there's no sounds, the story feels more like a checklist of things that happen in an ntr/corruption story than an actual thought out story and it has way too many plot holes than your regular ntr game. Not to mention is super short. I'll say, give it a try if you want something quick, but even then it ends in the worst possible part and kinda leaves you blue balled.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Komdot

Very basic and very short and all the cgs are basically in the preview... It's a game you finish in 30 minutes and the writing is mediocre and I even think there's AI in it, but I like how the game is very straightforward, it's worth the quick fun for the art.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

JackLid12

The story is centered around Daniel being abused physically and psychologically. He is dense, and socially awkward but good hearted. Unfortunately he goes through literal hell in this game and he does NOT get retribution in the slightest. In fact it really just gets worse and worse as the game goes on. So if you don't like that don't play.

My biggest issue with this game is that it feels rushed. There was a great idea here but it just didn't capitalize on it as well as it could have. The story moves incredibly fast, with the mom barely putting up a fight. There is no background music or audio at all so it feels like I'm reading a comic book. And the art is unpolished. I almost thought it was AI generated.

Writing and dialogue is pretty good though.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

qtpi3

as an ntr fan, this was the worst ntr game i've every played. the mom was so unlikeable which didn't made me fap. i mean, there wasn't any plot to her story lmao. very fast paced and it felt like dev worked under severe working hours, cuz it felt so short... and the ending was even worse. this game is a perfect example of how not to make bully ntr game. 1/10, didn't enjoy it a bit
  6. 4.00 star(s)

blewbury

Nice art. Decent writing. Stupid cut-away ending. Technically not ideal (game has no icon and is named "A Rep'Py Game"). No audio. No choices. Just a comic wrapped as a game. But overall solid 4/5 mostly based on art quality.