VN - Ren'Py - My Bully Is My Lover [Ch1 Ep4] [NiiChan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rahvin1

I really enjoy the story on this one, looking forward to more

not a lot of sex scenes yet but i get the feeling this could be among the great quality adult games out there.

a little bit of mystery with a touch of regret and hot girls. a nice mix
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Vhaerun

I haven't played a game by NiiChan before, but I'm definitely a fan of this dev's work now.

Came into the start of the game not expecting a huge amount of content (Episode 1, Part 2), and looking at the tags like harem, incest, and virgin, and the choice of rendering... well, you can't really argue that certain expectations were already there. Boiling it down to these few parameters, there's a lot of these types of games on F95 and other forums.

What NiiChan has done with this stereotype is give it a sprucing up. A new look. A new dynamic. This is, frankly, pretty good stuff. Interesting approach to a harem story and I'm really only through part of the first part of Part 1.

The characters are interesting and have their own backstories, though as you can tell by the title and the first few minutes of playing, they're interwoven. The MC knows these characters, and though the exposition is a little long -- I will get to that shortly -- it does sufficiently tell what has happened in the past.

What helps MBIML push this into a "must watch" game is the story. I won't go into spoilers until later, but it has a good idea so far that, while still in the realm of "this is an adult VN and certain embellishments are expected", puts a simple but deep twist on previous, and less interesting, games.

So, while I think the game is quite strong, especially for a recently released game, it does have one thing I wished it did better: I wish it had revealed the plots around the girls a little slower. I understand the desire to get the idea out there and get your audience entranced and interested (which was well done, by the way), I feel it could have been used for a greater effect.

For example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be wrong about this, too. There could be many, many more twists in this game that would throw all this out of the window. Who knows what's going to happen? Only NiiChan.

TL;DR: Very good and promising start. Interesting characters, intriguing and enrapturing story. Renders are good, animation angles and sequences are quite good. Definitely worth a look.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Elette

masamune-kun's revenge - Honey Select version!!
    Feel like in disco
    Three girls blink at the same time which is the most unnatural thing. You need to revise
    And why do you have to feel guilty about having sex with your roommate? I guess Sky relationship originally had been sister.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

This is just my kind of game. The models are hot and sweet, the MC isn't an asshole, and the plot is intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works out.
    The models look similar to some of NiiChan's other models, but they aren't stock models you'll find in too many games. Really some very pleasant eye candy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

arms99

I usually don’t rate first releases, but I really enjoyed this.

Pros:
    • The female characters are all gorgeous.
    • The renders are well done
    • Some good H content for a new release
    • Still early but the characters seem interesting
    • Well written
    • The MC is decent human being
    Cons:
    • None so far.
    An interesting take of what initially appears to be a revenge story, but instead of a douche MC doing horrible things we have a nice guy MC taking what appears to be the path of forgiveness. I really liked this approach, it was different and refreshing.

I only hope this is a harem game, I’d rather not have to choose between the girls.

Great work dev, I look forward to future updates (y)(y)
  6. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

To the dev. Your English isn't as bad as some I've come across on here. You don't have a lot to worry about there.
    PROS
    Renders are good
    Writing is good
    CONS
    Story is bland
    Choices???
    Overall
    Yes, I understand that this is just the intro. So for the few choices you're actually given, they don't matter much. Hopefully that will change. It's almost like the MC is going to be forced into things instead of allowing us, the player, to make choices to impact things. I'll check again with the next update to see if things change. Good luck with your VN