VN - Ren'Py - My Bully Is My Lover [Ch1 Ep4] [NiiChan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

This is just my kind of game. The models are hot and sweet, the MC isn't an asshole, and the plot is intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works out.
    The models look similar to some of NiiChan's other models, but they aren't stock models you'll find in too many games. Really some very pleasant eye candy.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

arms99

I usually don’t rate first releases, but I really enjoyed this.

Pros:
    • The female characters are all gorgeous.
    • The renders are well done
    • Some good H content for a new release
    • Still early but the characters seem interesting
    • Well written
    • The MC is decent human being
    Cons:
    • None so far.
    An interesting take of what initially appears to be a revenge story, but instead of a douche MC doing horrible things we have a nice guy MC taking what appears to be the path of forgiveness. I really liked this approach, it was different and refreshing.

I only hope this is a harem game, I’d rather not have to choose between the girls.

Great work dev, I look forward to future updates (y)(y)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

To the dev. Your English isn't as bad as some I've come across on here. You don't have a lot to worry about there.
    PROS
    Renders are good
    Writing is good
    CONS
    Story is bland
    Choices???
    Overall
    Yes, I understand that this is just the intro. So for the few choices you're actually given, they don't matter much. Hopefully that will change. It's almost like the MC is going to be forced into things instead of allowing us, the player, to make choices to impact things. I'll check again with the next update to see if things change. Good luck with your VN