• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending My Cohabitation/daily life/simulators H-Game tier list .

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hello, I'll be making a tier list for SLG/daily life /simulators/ whatever you call it games. I'll try my best at keeping it updated. You can also give me games to rate. The rating system is basically how much I like it, there's no criteria what so ever but I'll try to justify my ratings. soooo here it is (Incomplete list, subject to change):

s.PNG dadga.png dadd.png bab.jpg banniere-itchio-v4.jpg 1657113710259.png
A.PNG oblverhshapka.jpg Imperial.jpg ntra.gif Jerez.jpg Lovesex.png ntr.jpg Robot.png
B.PNG Hapiness.png

C.PNG geni.jpg gen.jpg

Please give me more games to add since i basically forgot 90% of what I played. Here's the detailed rating ordered from best to worst in tier (Left to right pics):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I might have some to add, but depends on your criteria for what can be on the list. I only see 2D and pretty few fantasy elements, except one game is about witches apparently, and another about robots. But for some life-sims, look here.

Reactions: wagsdad

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
I might have some to add, but depends on your criteria for what can be on the list. I only see 2D and pretty few fantasy elements, except one game is about witches apparently, and another about robots. But for some life-sims, look here.
I only played a few 3d games that did not look horrible and the rest of the games I forgot :HideThePain:, so I only included games which were memorable or recent. Thanks for the list, I'll try to update my list once I get a good grasp on what I forgot/missing/haven't played

iL7ke

May 31, 2023
Cat's kiss, kaiju princess and daily life with my boss succubus are the best i have played

Ghostruber

Feb 13, 2022
Got any suggestions for none-anime style?
Kinda late but, "Confined & Horny" was a pretty good game i found some time ago; chill daily life sim with your two sisters, the game lacks of grinding and really goes to the good parts fast, recommended.