Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

Jul 14, 2020
Well I meant something that's not just a wall of text
There is no "definitive" pegging game, but from this list I'd say something like Succubus Tamer 2 or Night Games have at least multiple and recurring scenes

If you want to "expand your horizons", probably try Detective Masochist 2, Sadistic Maid Rebellion or even the Violated Hero series (not counting the niche non-English translated games).

imo, better to focus on quality than quantity with pegging content in games.

mandeepclone9

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
There is no "definitive" pegging game, but from this list I'd say something like Succubus Tamer 2 or Night Games have at least multiple and recurring scenes

If you want to "expand your horizons", probably try Detective Masochist 2, Sadistic Maid Rebellion or even the Violated Hero series (not counting the niche non-English translated games).

imo, better to focus on quality than quantity with pegging content in games.
That's true but I haven't been able to find any game with like even a moderate amount of pegging. I think futadom binding Sim was fine but that's not pegging and all.

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
That's true but I haven't been able to find any game with like even a moderate amount of pegging. I think futadom binding Sim was fine but that's not pegging and all.
Well depends if it matters to you how focused the game is towards femdom and similar stuff. If not then you should probably try any Darktoz games if you haven't already. In between all the futa on male scenes in there they also have a lot of pegging scenes too.