Recommending My collection of games that contain female/futa on male anal scenes

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, if I recall correctly, Fetish Locator has a short scene with a toy used on MC, some rimming, attempt of anal fingering and likely future trans on male content - since one of main love interests is a trans. Everything mentioned happens in week 2, if I'm not mistaken.

There's also some futa and pegging scenes in SpacecorpsXXX - mainly in hell. And there should come a lot more of it in future, considering that the game has a LOT of various fetish content, so if nothing else, you should keep an eye on it. ;)

Reactions: pabo and TheMile

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Hmm, if I recall correctly, Fetish Locator has a short scene with a toy used on MC, some rimming, attempt of anal fingering and likely future trans on male content - since one of main love interests is a trans. Everything mentioned happens in week 2, if I'm not mistaken.

There's also some futa and pegging scenes in SpacecorpsXXX - mainly in hell. And there should come a lot more of it in future, considering that the game has a LOT of various fetish content, so if nothing else, you should keep an eye on it. ;)
Should probably put SpacecorpsXXX on the list soon. Will play through that later since I haven't really kept up with it just waited for a lot of content to come out to see how it is.

As for Fetish Locator I had that game on my radar for a long time, still do. Was just disappointed and hate how much of a tease the game is for some fingering, pegging or futa on male anal stuff. They even put some oral male on futa character, but then shied away from fingering in that one scene and didn't do any anal stuff in some recent party update with MC being bound in perfect position for it haha. Only thing I'll check up on is that scene with a toy on MC you mentioned cause I didn't see any and thought there weren't any scenes like that and that's why I didn't put it on the list, but hope I'm wrong and missed it accidentally.
Do you remember with whom does that scene happen maybe?

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Should probably put SpacecorpsXXX on the list soon. Will play through that later since I haven't really kept up with it just waited for a lot of content to come out to see how it is.

As for Fetish Locator I had that game on my radar for a long time, still do. Was just disappointed and hate how much of a tease the game is for some fingering, pegging or futa on male anal stuff. They even put some oral male on futa character, but then shied away from fingering in that one scene and didn't do any anal stuff in some recent party update with MC being bound in perfect position for it haha. Only thing I'll check up on is that scene with a toy on MC you mentioned cause I didn't see any and thought there weren't any scenes like that and that's why I didn't put it on the list, but hope I'm wrong and missed it accidentally.
Do you remember with whom does that scene happen maybe?
Yeah, that scene is with a girl that stole MC's sister's luggage. You have to agree to doing her a favour and help her with a show for her client. That scene can also go two ways - you can turn the table on her or play along and be submissive.

Reactions: TheMile

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah, that scene is with a girl that stole MC's sister's luggage. You have to agree to doing her a favour and help her with a show for her client. That scene can also go two ways - you can turn the table on her or play along and be submissive.
Well would ya look at that, that's actually true, weird I missed that buttplug scene, oh well, thanks again for that. Still mad about that second party update tease haha.
Added Fetish Locator to the list.

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Well would ya look at that, that's actually true, weird I missed that buttplug scene, oh well, thanks again for that. Still mad about that second party update tease haha.
Added Fetish Locator to the list.
Yeah, I've been waiting for some decent anal play in that game for a while as well, so that scene was a rather nice surprise.

I still have high hopes for a pegging and trans threesome, which has been hinted at a few times. Hopefully soon.

Reactions: TheMile

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Drawing My Life... but it isn't easy to persuade your transgender friend to play an active role. :sneaky:
Oh riiight. Also know about that one, but totally skipped it at first probably cause of the usage of sims 4 cg and forgot about it completely, but looking at it now it got a lot of updates since the beginning and there's a lot of stuff to see there now. Saw some pegging scenes in there too, thanks for the recommendation (y).
Drawing My Life added to the list.

Reactions: scrumbles

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
can you please add the hint for content and screens
Well I haven't really played the game for a long time (since early chapter 2 i think) so I don't know a lot about the plot. Although when I tried to get the scene in chapter 5 it was like this: I just played randomly until your character gets (returns?) to the yacht. On the yacht talk to Susan and she will eventually tell you to "Play Go" with her. The winner of the game is random I think, so if the MC loses he either gets spanked or gets the strapon from Susan or some other girl I don't know about.

I hope this is enough for you to get the scene, if that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: Hero02020

TheMile

Jul 3, 2017
Healslut has futa on male action, if you decide for your ingame character to become a femboy.
Gotcha. Just hope it doesn't go too much into femboy stuff so it doesn't basically become futa on trans heh, at least that's how I view it then :p .
But thank for the recommendation! Will check it out when I get the time.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Tales of androgyny
Perverted education
village of centaurs
lilith's throne
earn your freedom
degrees of lewdity
the prison + the prison 2
secretary
karlson's gambit
the making of a slut
trap quest
the sissy girlfriend experience
captured by dark elves

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
Tales of androgyny
Perverted education
village of centaurs
lilith's throne
earn your freedom
degrees of lewdity
secretary
karlson's gambit
the making of a slut
trap quest
the sissy girlfriend experience
captured by dark elves
In this list are the games that are mostly focused on straight, maybe vanilla content, but in between all other scenes they contain one or a couple of (femdom-ish) scenes with girls using toys, strap-ons, fingers or whatever on guys, or even futa/trans on guys

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
lilith's throne
karlson's gambit