VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Cursed Legacy [v0.1 Beta][Shockscream]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:

Your late father got involved with people he shouldn't have, now they're after you.

In a new city, now you must live a normal life or at least try to, meet different characters and form relationships with them, while you hide from those who seek that curse that you carry in your blood, a curse that will lead you to live the worst moments of your life but it will also be the key to open many, many doors...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-14
Release Date: 2023-09-12
Developer: Shockscream
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

sc4.JPG sc1.JPG sc2.JPG sc3.JPG sc5.JPG sc6.JPG

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

Please add a story overview

Last edited:
Reactions: trackjack

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
big-tits-big.jpg

Hi ShockScream, it would be nice if you could say what content/tags you have planned (I see the harem and netori tag so that's good :WeSmart: )and if the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thabks, good luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Deleted member 786418

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2018
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if my messages are not understood very well since English is not my native language. :confused:
I thank you for your comments, I am glad that you are interested :D, if you have opinions or advice I would like you to tell me so I can continue improving the product. Unfortunately I cannot answer you now because I am on my way to university and I have 2 exams :geek: so when I return home I will be able to answer all your questions. I will also add more details to the description and fix the tags.

Reactions: Redstone_Killer

Redstone_Killer

Nov 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if my messages are not understood very well since English is not my native language. :confused:
I thank you for your comments, I am glad that you are interested :D, if you have opinions or advice I would like you to tell me so I can continue improving the product. Unfortunately I cannot answer you now because I am on my way to university and I have 2 exams :geek: so when I return home I will be able to answer all your questions. I will also add more details to the description and fix the tags.
It would be great if you put animations, the art looks great, I don't know if you drew it yourself, but animations with that art would look great, and add more MILFs.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

Deleted member 786418

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2018
Will there be animations?
I plan to add them, however I think I will implement them as something extra because my old laptop limits me in doing many things, when I get better resources I will not hesitate to do so.

View attachment 2928909

Hi ShockScream, it would be nice if you could say what content/tags you have planned (I see the harem and netori tag so that's good :WeSmart: )and if the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thabks, good luck.
Hello, I already have this story structured and there are many more tags that will be added little by little as I progress. From now on I will make it clear that I do not plan to add netorare in any way, at least not in this game. The story I plan to be linear but the story will have some variations depending on any decision the player makes which also includes that there will be bad endings. Regarding the fetishes, I will add different ones for each character, and yes, they will be optional.

It would be great if you put animations, the art looks great, I don't know if you drew it yourself, but animations with that art would look great, and add more MILFs.
Hello, thanks for the comments, as in the answer above I plan to do it and want to do it, in fact I will even try to do the best I can with my old laptop, however it may take a little while with each update if I add it now, of course Anyway, I plan to do a weekly progress report on my patreon. Will there be more milfs?...Well yes, damn it, why not?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Looks great for the first demo.

Taking into account the MC's hairstyle and the netori etiquette this is going to be a lot of fun (maybe some corruption?... maybe? :ROFLMAO: ), good luck. :sneaky:(y)