Fan Art My Cute (formerly known as cousin) fan art and Models question

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This thread fell off of my radar, and it looks like the OP hasn't been around for a bit. I've decided to take a crack at dialing in the various characters in this game, and figuring out the various assets. I could start a new thread, but this thread isn't that long so I'll just work inside of this one.

Anyways, someone asked a while back about the apartment. That one is easy, it gets used in a few games:

The bathroom looks similar to this one:

But the shower seems to have moved. I'll need to open it up at some point and see what's up. There may be a closer match too...

I went looking for Anna the Librarian's glasses today. I'm pretty sure it's the ones included with this outfit/bundle:

Blaire is included with this bundle. I've been experimenting with various morphs for Anna, but I haven't tried dialing in Blaire yet. The nose looks rather similar...

I also came across this character today, who looks more than a bit like the cousin/roommate:

That's probably mostly the hairdo talking, but I haven't done a 'side by side' comparison yet.

A few of of the characters have similar body morphs, so I'm thinking there may be a 'root dial' that 'establishes' the baseline boob size and glutes shape...

A few of you have shared renders of your stabs at the various characters, but there aren't very many .dufs being shared ATM. My goal is to share some 'baseline' .dufs for the characters that I decide to take a stab at when I get farther into this, which people can use as starting points.

Anyways, I'm in the middle of FmF atm, but needed a mini break. Once Part 1 is released I may take a closer look at the characters from this game, as this game is one of the 'iconic' ones from back in the day.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reserving this post for an updated assets list later.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, took a stab at the cousin.

As suggested by others, I'm onboard with Chara as the baseline head shape, although I went with 75% Chara .2 Zamira here:

Skin texture is Zamira's, with LIE eyeliner. There's probably a closer match for the eyeliner, and also the skin, but this works for me. Also, I tweaked the translucency colors a bit and dialed down the translucency to .15/scatter only for this render.

Body morphs include 100% Christie and 100% Chara and some bodybuilder and fitness details dialed in, with a few other tweaks. Christie is a Guhzcoituz character that I had in my list of morphs. This goes back to my suggestion earlier that several characters may share a 'Root' morph. Guhz likes this particular body style, so a few of his characters might be a good place to start as far as body shape. The breasts were a bit of a pain, thinking another Guhz character might have upward pointed big breasts probably...

Still need to make a few more tweaks (arms a bit too muscular atm, maybe a couple more breast adjustments), but I'm pretty happy with this.

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Pretty sure it’s the Chara skin, maybe with adjusted transparency. I think that character has eyes like that and the eyebrows look right, too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Anna outfit
i13 Librarian Outfit for the Genesis 3 Female(s)

Charlotte 8 (this what I used for Anna)

i13 Library Environment

this close I can get the thing you will never get close without knowing what settings that he used

anna01.png anna012.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee