Ren'Py My Cute Roomate

Yurek88

Mar 6, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/storejob.rpy", line 117, in <module>
NameError: name 's_travel5' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 184, in script call
  File "game/tv.rpyc", line 17, in script call
    SY4hXx�hwkw���"�ujܝ���ų�9my���(��r�Y�=|���J.]�c5����[Y��1#���k+!{� �B�8E|���Z_):TIiy�>�����c�ab��
    SY4hXx�hwkw���"�ujܝ���ų�9my���(��r�Y�=|���J.]�c5����[Y��1#���k+!{� �B�8E|���Z_):TIiy�>�����c�ab��
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    �8�o9�g��|����CG:��eC2�������.��"X�Y�H�֭ZM[LZ�_�+�П]�b�C:^3Y�/�����_U��>r��7гR9��
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 390, in script call
    �%�F�<T�o7�շ%`ÛE}j�o���nD�E�c�rPt)�5�8(z[���O����Q�a��w��;yO�����2�߅��V�ڦS��ĨZ�+)*�Լ�^��íT5Z�ǩz����6f�-c�4��њ[��m��$���+����xL���GGe�DŽk�'�vB�>nMxO`g���2��)���4�zƒ�5%�bp�    ��ϡ�繃O    �%�����%�Q�K��'��i���ք�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 265, in script call
    �8�o9�g��|����CG:��eC2�������.��"X�Y�H�֭ZM[LZ�_�+�П]�b�C:^3Y�/�����_U��>r��7гR9��
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 89, in script call
    ��`GC��v09����/L���V���-
  File "game/storejob.rpyc", line 117, in script
    �L��%�c�w�|,�4��������d?#=���h)���Js=�k/����    >�O.������]�tؕ��I/
  File "D:\Click\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Click\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
1.2.0ex
Tue Mar 05 20:18:41 2019

Can someone please explain or post a fix for this bug? i have no idea what is causing the problem. it's when im trying to work the job at the store.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 390, in script call
    �%�F�<T�o7�շ%`ÛE}j�o���nD�E�c�rPt)�5�8(z[���O����Q�a��w��;yO�����2�߅��V�ڦS��ĨZ�+)*�Լ�^��íT5Z�ǩz����6f�-c�4��њ[��m��$���+����xL���GGe�DŽk�'�vB�>nMxO`g���2��)���4�zƒ�5%�bp�    ��ϡ�繃O    �%�����%�Q�K��'��i���ք�
  File "game/storeinit.rpyc", line 265, in script call
  File "game/store.rpyc", line 89, in script call
    ��`GC��v09����/L���V���-
  File "game/storejob.rpyc", line 117, in script
    �L��%�c�w�|,�4��������d?#=���h)���Js=�k/����    >�O.������]�tؕ��I/
  File "D:\Click\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Click\My_cute_roommate-1.2.0ex-win\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
1.2.0ex
Tue Mar 05 20:18:41 2019

Can someone please explain or post a fix for this bug? i have no idea what is causing the problem. it's when im trying to work the job at the store.
I have the same thing too

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi, it meas that "s_travel5" is not defined, so it's a bug (probably a missing character), or you are using a save game where that element didn't exist, if the game was updated and that variable added you need to start a new game. When the game tries to check what's the value for "s_travel5" it returns an error. Tell me if starting over helps

Yurek88

Mar 6, 2019
Hi, it meas that "s_travel5" is not defined, so it's a bug (probably a missing character), or you are using a save game where that element didn't exist, if the game was updated and that variable added you need to start a new game. When the game tries to check what's the value for "s_travel5" it returns an error. Tell me if starting over helps
Thanks for the help, i started a new game but sadly did not fix the problem. i downloaded the latest version and i also downloaded the patch and put that in my game folder and it still did not fix my problem. it's still giving an error message when i try to work.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I haven't played that game but on the game thread there seems to be a lot of bug reports like the one you described, it seems that "working on the store" is bugged, and no fix to solve it

Reactions: papsuken

Yurek88

Mar 6, 2019
I haven't played that game but on the game thread there seems to be a lot of bug reports like the one you described, it seems that "working on the store" is bugged, and no fix to solve it
darn ok well thank you so much for the help and information.