Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned My cute roommate(cousin) v1.3.0ex +[Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama and incest patch by bossapplesauce/bas ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I am having issues with this mod. saving takes a minute or more, and when i used the money cheat, the story broke. I couldn't progress with anyone, so I tried to use the mod to increase stats and affect choices to see if it would sort of force it along. It took away talking choices when it came to interacting with the cousin and the friend. I am unsure about the other girls because I hadn't checked but I did save after editing stats to see what would happen. Restarted the game and it changed my name to None, my cousins name to None, and none of the edits or things i did in game saved,

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I am having issues with this mod. saving takes a minute or more, and when i used the money cheat, the story broke. I couldn't progress with anyone, so I tried to use the mod to increase stats and affect choices to see if it would sort of force it along. It took away talking choices when it came to interacting with the cousin and the friend. I am unsure about the other girls because I hadn't checked but I did save after editing stats to see what would happen. Restarted the game and it changed my name to None, my cousins name to None, and none of the edits or things i did in game saved,
You might want to have D.S.-sama take a look at this as it hasn't been updated for the current version yet.

May 9, 2020
please help me I have no clue what to do

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive D.S.Mod_v0.1.g_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.3.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.g_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.3.0ex+.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\arkzy\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\arkzy\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\arkzy\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\arkzy\Downloads\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\My_cute_roommate-1.1.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 670, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive D.S.Mod_v0.1.g_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.3.0ex+/D.S.Mod_v0.1.g_My_cute_roommate(cousin)-1.3.0ex+.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Can I inject Ren'Py mod in android app my Cute Roommate, my self? If yes then guide me.
again I'm gonna say this again this mod it out of date it hasn't been updated since version 1.3.0ex+

but there is another cheatmod out there that does work but it's for windows but some people have said will work on android
it's my cheatmod but I can't help you at all cause I don't know how they did it

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't download the mod. I know it is for an old version, but would like to get it.

Cutedog69

Oct 12, 2021
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

By popular demand I made this mod.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 07.05.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.1.g
Game Version: v1.3.0ex BETA
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Hey @
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

By popular demand I made this mod.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 07.05.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.1.g
Game Version: v1.3.0ex BETA
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

D.S.-sama does this mod work for android. If it does plz give instructions for installing the mod. Please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote