Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
You can find the rat/cat at the actual thread of this game where you will find many useful things like a Guide and many pages where you can find you answer for sure.
(Don't be afraid to use the search function if you can't find your answer at the guide in the OP)
I don't see the search function for the thread and the guide in the OP :/

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Overview:
Changes it back to "My Cute Cousin" - yay!
Updated: October 3, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bossapplesauce
Mod Version: v0.2
Game Version: v1.1.0 ex (works with all newer versions)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
It's not changing it for me with this 1.2.0 version

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I've just installed the new one and the title screen is cousin so...
You mean the new patch or the new game version? I got nothing but errors when I went to the store for the first time, so I'm gonna go redownload everything

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated for at least the opening dialogue changes in v1.2.0. No idea why the dev keeps changing the opening dialogue with each update...

Let me know if there's any cousin/roommate stuff I missed, but please stop asking me to fix bugs in the base game. Ask those questions on the game thread.

Davidf95

Oct 13, 2016
Updated for at least the opening dialogue changes in v1.2.0. No idea why the dev keeps changing the opening dialogue with each update...

Let me know if there's any cousin/roommate stuff I missed, but please stop asking me to fix bugs in the base game. Ask those questions on the game thread.
There's the photoshoot with the cousin in lingerie and the massage where she says about knowing the MC from childhood.

"I have one a of this underwear. Actually, I'm a little shy to pose in underwear.This one is too open. But I know you since childhood... "

and

"Well, firstly, you've already seen me half naked before, secondly, I know you from my childhood, why should I be shy with you, thirdly, you can only see my back."

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's the photoshoot with the cousin in lingerie and the massage where she says about knowing the MC from childhood.

"I have one a of this underwear. Actually, I'm a little shy to pose in underwear.This one is too open. But I know you since childhood... "

and

"Well, firstly, you've already seen me half naked before, secondly, I know you from my childhood, why should I be shy with you, thirdly, you can only see my back."
I feel like that fits just fine. They've known each other from childhood.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi @bas any news on updating your mod to the 1.21ex version of the game, please?
TYVM for your work!
It's just bugfixes. Please let me know if it breaks anything in the patch as I don't play this game myself anymore.

Reactions: Pif paf

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've updated this for v1.2.1. Dev added translations which broke some of the methods used to replace text.

@Deepthroatme please download this one and see the install instructions in the OP to make sure you're getting the files in the right directory.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Where we can download new patch?? On first page is still old patch with wrong installation guide

The OP has version 0.4 of the mod which I updated to v1.2.1 of the game and the installation guide is the same as it's always been; extract in your \game folder. Make sure the .rpy file is in \game and the images are in the same folders under \game as in the zip.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
anyone have the latest version of this game with the patch already included? I can't figure this out.

anyone have the latest version of this game with the patch already included? I can't figure this out.
Nevermind, I thought when done correctly the title would change to My Cute Cousin.

Reactions: luisar018