Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Hi guys,
i have updated the mod to the version 1.4.0.I hope that i don´t forget something.To be clear.I will not everytime update this patch when a new version comes out.I work at the moment on 5 incest patches and it will be 6 when a game for what i waiting will be updated
Thank you. All your hard work is very appreciated.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you. All your hard work is very appreciated.
Thanks.But the most part has bas made.The only thing what i have done was read all the script files and see if i found there textlines to change.Don't get me wrong for me it was hard to read all the script files but bas created the code for the patch

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how download just Update
i have no idea what you want.If you mean update the incest patch for the current version then read the text what i have written where you can download the patch.Btw nobody has written that there is a text line what must change

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hella stupid that the player is forced to throw the fight to get past dick, even though my intellect is 21 it's still telling me to raise it to 20, and and even though I bought quest books it's still telling me to buy them; Idk if it's due to cheating or if this game is broken on the Android port but either way I uninstalled because I got annoyed af.
i´m not sure why you posting that on the incest mod thread instead in the game thread

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
I think the patch it's buged, i can't save with the patch after fucking the Dean, whitout the patch i was able to save.

Reactions: ltpika

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I think the patch it's buged, i can't save with the patch after fucking the Dean, whitout the patch i was able to save.
actually it shouldn't be the patch because he mostly only changes text lines and not complete labels.But i can´t test this because i don´t have a savegame after i formated my pc

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there also a patch for the android version?
the android patches are the same from the pc version.The only problem on the android version is that you must put the patch inside before you create the android port.You must hope or ask that if someone can make an andoid version where the incest patch is inside

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes the patch is definitely bugged. You cant save after a certain point
and where? i can´t test this because i don´t have a savegame and i don´t have time to play the game from new to test this.I can´t understand why because the most of the patch is only changed text lines nothing more

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes the patch is definitely bugged. You cant save after a certain point
and where? i can´t test this because i don´t have a savegame and i don´t have time to play the game from new to test this.I can´t understand why because the most of the patch is only changed text lines nothing more
I don`t know anout Android, but at my laptop (win 10) saving have no problems !!!!!! :cool:(y)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don`t know anout Android, but at my laptop (win 10) saving have no problems !!!!!! :cool:(y)
this is the second guy who wrote this with the save bug.I have no idea and i didn´t play this game after a long time.Maybe it is caused by using unren or so

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
this is the second guy who wrote this with the save bug.I have no idea and i didn´t play this game after a long time.Maybe it is caused by using unren or so
I played version 15 from start to finnish with no problems !!!!! Now I have 1.6.0 beta ex+ with no problems allso !!!!! I `m using incest AND scene mods !!!!!!

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Hello,
So just to ask does it still say childhood friend insted of cousin in the intro with the patch installed ????
Cauz i just started playing this game....