VN Ren'Py Completed My Darling In The 90s [Final] [Osjey Games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
What the hell is Haruka doing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright, here's the reason, beware of spoilers people:

Time travel?

aight, hes fucking his mom, my prediction
The ironic part is that he actually DOESN'T fuck his mom in this game. You only ever see a very vague picture of her on the Neutral End. The ending is called Momma's Boy hilariously enough.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Not really because if you straight up ignore Mia and just went for Haruka,

You know what? I just re-did that route and skimmed it and it basically just leaves it a mystery. Sorry for misunderstanding the question earlier.

I'm just going to throw a wild guess which is probably wrong:

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
You know what? I just re-did that route and skimmed it and it basically just leaves it a mystery. Sorry for misunderstanding the question earlier.

I'm just going to throw a wild guess which is probably wrong:

I think your guess is right but not in a way that I think you thought of since...

Reactions: Zeinhold

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So basically all of page 2 has Spoilers and a few I clicked talked about suicide so I gotta ask: just how dark is this game? Are these suicide things in proper "bad endings" where you messed up, or is it like "you start day 1, you go outside, your best friend gives you an ice cream cone, as you walk to school they get isekai'd by truck-kun"?

*also is there a "true ending"?

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
So basically all of page 2 has Spoilers and a few I clicked talked about suicide so I gotta ask: just how dark is this game? Are these suicide things in proper "bad endings" where you messed up, or is it like "you start day 1, you go outside, your best friend gives you an ice cream cone, as you walk to school they get isekai'd by truck-kun"?

*also is there a "true ending"?
Technically there is no bad ending since MC-kun is (apparently) a freaking genius that has invented time-travel and he uses it. There is just endings, there are better endings than others but thats it.

Yes there is a true ending.

Last edited:

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
I think your guess is right but not in a way that I think you thought of since...

I think its like this

Also ive noticed that there are posibilities to loop around. For example at the end of the Mia route you can chose to go back in time and you end up where you started. Now what is interesting is that if you do that you lose your memory but a few sentences seem to stick in your mind. And if you do this multiple times with different routes (you have loop options in the different routes) you get more flashback text. So i think there is a secret route if you successfully go through every loop. The ones i found are:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nixi~

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Get the satellite
If you want to see me
Talking on the net
I know the way you like it
Get your credit cards
'Cause I need no money
All I wanna get is you, baby

Runnin' in the nineties
Is a new way I like to be
I'm just running in the nineties
Come on, baby, run to me
We are running in the nineties
Is a new way to set me free
I'm just running in the nineties
Yes, I wanna know, yes, I wanna see
I thought this was a walkthrough for a second before I realized as I was reading it a song popped into my head.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Also ive noticed that there are posibilities to loop around. For example at the end of the Mia route you can chose to go back in time and you end up where you started. Now what is interesting is that if you do that you lose your memory but a few sentences seem to stick in your mind. And if you do this multiple times with different routes (you have loop options in the different routes) you get more flashback text. So i think there is a secret route if you successfully go through every loop. The ones i found are:
There is no secret routes because I'm fairly sure that the looping mechanic does absolutely nothing, it is just there to show that the MC can loop time again and again. The flashbacks in your head is just flavor text.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Aha Sloppy Second Simulator

( Tbh tho its a really realistic take on what wud really happen in such a situation )

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I think its like this

I was thinking this also, after all why include a
when you can just use the save game load mechanic. There has to be a secret ending where you have a harem.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes