My daughters birthday

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I Funny story. Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, now I don't get her on saturdays but I do on sundays so we celebrated her birthday today. And my mom took us out to her favorite restaraunt and afterwards we went back to my parents place cause my mom bought her a birthday cake and as usual kahlan turns on youtube as she usually does, but here's where things deviate instead of sonny and melon or her usual youtube crap for some reason she puts on some quiz guess the logo. So up comes the venom logo and she beats us all to the punch, just screams out VENOM!!!!!! and i giggled what a cool 7 year old. Not 30 seconds my buddy rob calls to wish her a happy birthday cause those two have a special relationship, he adores that kid and she loves him right back. So I put the phone on speaker, hey kiddo, it's rob he's calling to wish you a happy birthday. Does she say hello? Hell no. She just saw the venom logo. She says pile of bodies, pile of heads. And me rob just start dying of fucking laughter. I have the coolest seven year old on the planet.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Hehehe good to see some family bonding time, happy birthday to her and wish that you and her spend many more together!