My Dear Daughter

Ivan Gonzalz

Jun 17, 2017

So after the flash update issue just doesn't seem to run anymore would anyone happen to know how to make this run? seems to be an issue at the beggining after starting and inputting the names it tries to run a movie and it requires flash but sadly it wont run anymore been trying a ton of shit to get it to work but no cigar >_>

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the game tries to launch this video: Resources\video\opening.flv
I managed to play it by installing Flash Player 11.2 winax: this is not the full Flash Player, just the ActiveX Control for Windows.
Afaik the installer isn't hosted on adobe.com anymore: I found a copy of it on
It's this file: fp_11.2.202.235_archive/11_2r202_235_32bit_debug/flashplayer11_2r202_235_winax_debug_32bit.exe

Please note that I don't have Windows: my OS is Linux and I have launched the game via Wine. I don't even know if Windows 10 lets you install this software.
Assuming it does, I suggest that: 1. you find a trustful source (the file I have linked may have malware. says it's clean anyway) and 2. you play this game in a virtual machine (Windows 2000 or XP) or in a sandboxed environment (both for your safety and for compatibility issues).

I thought of an alternative solution: bypassing the video. You could dig into the code and delete or comment the line where the opening is launched. No additional software would be needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ivan Gonzalz

Jun 17, 2017
thanks scrumbles Ive been debating opening the files myself didnt wanna just mess around w.o knowing 100% what to try I can see what I can do with it since its the full game i bought from DLsite

Reactions: scrumbles

Twomuchsurv

Jul 11, 2023
After reading the executable for a few minutes I manage to get the password for musume.dat and it was

And it's definitely possible to translate this, might need some help tho. 1716452175940.png

Last edited: