Renders
    premise

Cons
    Game is too short
    Writing
    Animations
    Sex Scenes are dull
    story pacing

I do like the renders, character models and the premise of the story, but this must be a bad joke.
    So apparently the original plan was to create three separate episodes of this story.
    The first issue here is that this episode is really short and there´s not much of a build-up here.
    Your GF´s twin sister shows up and you already fuck her a minute later.
    So, here´s where the next issue appears.
    The Dev made a poll on where the story should go next and it will be a futa game which doesn´t make any fucking sense.
    So we´ll probably never see this story continue and given the short length of this game I don´t think it´s a big loss tbh, because this is more like a Demo with some good renders and that´s it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

_Something_

Welp, not is a bad game: is good enough.

The only thing what I can mention is the fact of be this history predictable and maybe say that the options what you select only chances the dialogues and not how continue the history (I mean, there's no way of not fall in that destiny for example, but in some way is funny).

But lefting that, the animations, renders, scenarios, music and all that are okay.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

buff

It's not bad for what it is, and it doesn't pretend to be more than that. Simple and short.

Pros: Absolutely gorgeous DAZ girls, definitely fappable in a vanilla sort of way

Cons: Engrish problems, what little plot there is is a bit dumb, no real fetish content.

If I were rating it against only other 10-minute games it'd get another star, but on a global scale I can't really rank it up there with games that have far more effort put into them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

venomousgamer

Hmm, I am liking these short stories in the VN, these are perfect little events with music and great renders, great work Sofia XXX. I believe that these short adventures have a space along with sweeping narratives we already have.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Delishious

Short and gets to the quality content quickly, in a good way.

The female character models are well done too, and i liked the premise.

If u are looking for a good short VN experience, i recommend it
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JDpoke

This was a short but arousing story. I would enjoy a sequel that pits the protagonist up against the moral dilemma of pursuing his wife's twin, explores the outcome of their salacious encounter, or more sneakiness on the sister's part.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Short game plus point is renders are good. There is not much of story here but it's worth playing. Models used are not new but polished well. Seems like dev is creating short stories like this. So don't know whether this will get an update. Actually dev can continue this it will quite fun to see how this goes.

+ Good renders
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Axxis

The renders are very good. This was a nice and concise short read. The plot was predictable, but it was still executed well enough. I would definitely recommend this to others. I wouldn't mind reading more in this story line. I also appreciate the Dev not making it a dual protagonist story line.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

Interesting short story.
    Nice renders, story simple but credible enough for an adult game..

Sex scene is decently represented (I did not mind the dev to spend more time and assets in designing a more intense sex scene).

Overall is ok and funny enough.

For the next stories... maybe the dev can improve the story to make less vanilla and definitely improve the length of the sex scene to make it more wankable and exiting.